Is it different dating a Mexican?

I'm black and white but raised with an all who're family. I'm open to dating any race as long as they're nice, but I've only really dated black guys , and a few white. I've never dated Hispanic men. I'm a bit scared because of the cultural difference. I've been talking to a Mexican man who happens to be a firefighter, and he's a bit pushy. We just began talking for about 3 days now and he already is wanting to " come take me out " . We haven't even met yet ! He is just very pushy , and friends of mine has said that this is normal for most Mexicans. Can someone help me out here?

WHITE FAMILY * OMG LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. They're people just like us, just different race and ethnicity is all

What Guys Said 7

• I have two Mexican friends, they tried out the entire interracial dating thing (only with whites and Asians) , but when it came down to marriage they went with a traditional Mexican girl. Yet again, this was a traditional Mexican guy.

• Pushy guys in the end just want sex lol. If that's what you want go for it

• Why did I think at first you were saying your family was a bunch of whores lol until I got to the end. If it's a bit to much for you as he is a pushy person than ask him to take it slow.

• Sorry babe for being pushing... So when are we doing that date?

• All whore family or all White? I'm assuming that was a type lmao

• LMFAOOO WHITE. I'm literally dying laughing

• ahaha well maybe some girls can help you with your question, at least that gave you a good laugh :) What I can say is the Mexican culture of Machismo, sometimes can be too much for girls, some like it some dont.

• Whores

• In Mexican and well I try to be a very passionate lover

What Girls Said 3

• Mexican guys , and Hispanic guys are usually very traditional. Yes they may be pushy but that's part of the macho attitude a lot of them have lol. By traditional I mean, they usually would like to marry someone of their own race that speaks their language and someone who wants to settle down and have children. So yes Mexican guys can be different to date

• They are more forward and direct in general.

• some can be what I call "Machismo" which is controlling and very dominant but then again that's with any race. Just be prepared for the amazing food! Lol