Do looks make a man very attractive to women (and other questions also, thank you)?

Hi there, I have heard of men that were really good looking but did not get action from women. Will a man with very good looks have a lot of success with women? Do women and men think the same things are attractive? Like will a man that I think probably looks good to women look good to women in the same ways that I think (generally). I heard somewhere that behavior is attractive to women and if a man believes that he is very attractive to women and therefore acts dominant and stuff then this is very attractive. Is this true? Thank you very much.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• "Depends on the woman".

What Girls Said 2

• It plays a part.

• Looks isn't everything. Ever heard the saying "If you have an ugly heart - your ugly!"?
    Attitude goes a long way as well, how you treat a woman and also those around you.
    Women don't stay with men just for their looks.

What Guys Said 0