Which personality and looks traits do you want your partner to have?

I would like someone who is caring/sweet, fun, clever, tall and has wide shoulders and a cute smile. 😊

3|0
22|24

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality traits: Says what they think, smart, outgoing/fun, very motivated.

Looks: Not too bothered about height, fairly pretty.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• I'm happy with all the traits my wife has

2|3
    0|0
  • Hey have you seen conjurying 2?

How Vera Farmiga played her role, the personality qualities of her character is what I want in my life partner. That perfervid look she gives her man that tells the world she loves her man beyond measure.

A girl like that, where can I find her? (other than in my dreams & heaven)

2|1
    0|0
  • She definitely has to be intelligent, have a sense of humour, and be caring. I can't stand it when you get a beatiful girl who is selfish and has no personality

2|1
    0|0
  • a spontaneous girl that has a big imagination. she needs that.

3|1
    0|0
  • Lol copy past "I want someone" and in reality its never what most girls go for...
    Cos i respect most tenet, honor and honesty they are most important traits to me...(well this is almost impossible to find). Usually i like girls that are stubborn, feisty, unconventional, somewhat crazy (in positive way) and intelligent. As far as looks go its not as important as character but i am attracted to girls with tick black or read hair, curly or messy (not ironed hair that is now popular), blanced proportions and hips slightly narrower than shoulders (yeah more athletic look). But like i said looks are not important as much as character is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simplicity

0|1
    0|0
  • Everybody always says that looks don't matter, but we always know that's a lie.
    This is a major double standard that we have, and I see some men are trying to implement that same standard.
    Fact is:women do care about looks too, beefcake is they didn't we would all be paired up with somebody.
    We should all be honest with ourselves, looks do matter, to some more than others, but looks matter.
    Be real, and be honest with yourselves.
    I like athletic, petite women, with curves and by curves I mean calves, hips, butt, and thighs, and breasts.
    Unfortunately, here in the US, most women are overweight.
    I like dainty, feminine women, but today women are trying to be men.

0|0
    0|0
  • i want her to be humble, modest.
    not a 10, but like a 4,5,6.
    introvert.
    reserved. meaning she's hot, but she hides it…type girl.
    no younger than 3 years, not older than 1 yr.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm realistic, so just want not fat, not ugly, wants to fuck, and won't try to get revenge for some imagined slight after things end.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a women who's nice, smart and trustworthy which unfortunately is non existent where I live but I don't care cause I know there's someone out there

1|0
    0|0
  • Lindsey Stirling but not so religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, skinny, big boobs

2|0
    1|1
  • I want er to be nice and sweet and direct and straight forward. and that she carries herself in a way that is graceful and confident. someone that'll help me grow and want to be better for.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess I give our chemistry more importance than personality... lastly looks matter a lot too

1|0
    0|0
  • i just want an attractive women that doesn't talk so much.

0|0
    1|2
  • I honest to god don't care. They just need to not be annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • blonde hair blue eyes big tits nice ass good jawline aligned chin and rectangle headshape while being skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • As short as possible: big ass and big heart ;)

2|0
    0|0
  • just want a loyal girl with a phat ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny, light hearted. I prefer a woman with pretty feet. One that maintains a pedicure. A girl like Marlo Thomas in That Girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short, petite, super vibe and athletic in some way. Preferably brunette.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women are just good for banging, fuck personality. Spread that pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent, faithful, one that hates gossip, shopping, social media and travel. Essentially an unicorn!

As for looks, average body and nice smile would suffice I suppose.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• Scrawny and not too short or tall, like 5'4-5'8.
    Facial hair.
    Funny.
    Smart.
    Sweet.
    Kind.
    Compassionate.
    With manners.
    Loving.
    Empathetic.
    Loyal.
    Big dreams, don't be afraid people!
    Animal lover.
    Care about the environment.
    Non smoker nor drinker preferably but I'll compromise.

I have high standards lol

0|0
    0|0
  • well obviously we dont get exactly what we want but if im getting to choose exactly:

gentle but strong when he needs to be., patient, caring, kind, intelligent enough to talk to, honest, not afraid of his feelings or mine, affectionate, medium height, thin, toned, dark skin, long hair, prominent cheek bones, green eyes, active, very little if any body hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • 35-45, funny, smart, sociable, animal lover, nerdy, romantic, a gentleman, loyal, loves food, full head of hair, laughter lines, stands up for what he believes in, confident, likes films and music, good in a pub quiz, good in a crisis, likes me for me, kind, supportive and comforting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humility, sense of humour, affectionate, similar values to mine. Open and honest about himself and his life. Compassionate and reliable

Obviously I need to be physically attracted to him, but I don't have a list of preferences for his appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • loyal
    honest
    loving
    caring
    who has time for me

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty eyes (mainly shape)
    full cheeks
    heart-shaped face
    pouty lips on small mouth
    defined jawline
    medium long, wavy or touseled hair
    long neck
    broad shoulders and chest

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality: Caring, patient, protective, intelligent, funny
    Looks: Tall but not too tall... I'm only 5' 2", so as long as he's taller than me, even by only a couple inches I'm fine, haha. Muscular, nice cheekbones and hair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller than me
    Wants to protect me and others because that shit's hot
    Nurturing
    Touchy (as in loves to cuddle, kiss and touch da booty bc why else would I get a bf? Jk of course)
    Funny
    Has a brain

0|0
    0|0
  • Most importantly smart, secondly, likes basketball, third, with calm manner. The end.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I really like guys who are caring, faithful and honest to me. As for appearance, I guess I like it when he tall, but not too tall because it will be really awkward otherwise... with little body hair and a wide frame, like the hug-able kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who is well dressed and well spoken

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess we all want almost same things in our future partners :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality: adventurer, fun, passionate, funny, and positive
    Looks: I like longer hair on guys and to just be in shape😊 I do like some scruff on guys

0|0
    0|0
  • kind, caring, compassionate, open minded and brown eyed!

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, funny, & hot asf

0|0
    0|0
  • devotion

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyal, affectionate, ambitious

0|0
    0|1
  • Cute, kind, romantic and faithful :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A good sense of humour or at least a guy who likes to laugh and have a good time. Someone with a kind heart who likes kids and animals and knows how to stand up for what's right.
    Looks: tall, friendly eyes (doesn't matter what colour), a warm smile

0|0
    0|0
  • My designed boyfriend should treat me well in the bedroom, worships me, gives lots of bjs and cooks for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny, Nice teeth, strong hands That's basically it. Brown eyes get to me 4 sure tho (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I want someone who is prefect to me

0|1
    0|0