Girls, Why do you find 'Indian guys' creepy when they look/stare at girls, but not other race of guys?

If the guy who was staring was a white guy or hispanic guy or east Asian guy or black guy, the girls won't instantly conclude them as creepy.
However girls immediately certify 'Indian dudes' as creepy. What is the reason?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband is Mexican hindu decent. Literally doesn't matter the race of guy, they can come off as creepy. Black guys have, Latino guys have, white guys have, Asian guys have and so have Pacific islanders. The race of guy that hasn't creeped on me in the us are Indian guys lol I use to hang out with them in high school, then I moved to a part of the U. S. that a very small Asian population, that really only stuck to themselves. :/

What Girls Said 4

• yes we would

• Thanks :) What is the reason?

• I've never caught anyone

• cool.

• I've never said that and never thought that

Creepy is creepy. No matter what race

• Thanks :) Would you find it creepy, if a guy looks at you often in quick glances?

• Staring is always odd.

• Thanks :) Would you find it creepy if a guy looks at you often in quick glances?

• I probably wouldn't notice - that's the way to do it.

• cool.

• It's just the way they look at us that makes them creepy

• Thanks :) In what way does their look seem creepy?

• I don't know how to explain it, it's like they undress me with the eyes every time they look at me, its very awkward

• so you prefer them not to even glance at you? Have you found an Indian guy attractive?