What do you guys (or ladies) think about Australian girls?

What do you think about Australian women? Do you find our accent annoying or attractive? Would you ever date an Aussie? Just bored and curious :)

0|0
6|26

Most Helpful Guy

• I love your accent. When I use a Garmin or other navigational devices, I switch the language/accent to Australian Female...

"In a qwartuh of a mile, turn left onto Main Street, mate."

1|0
    0|0
    • I laughed way too hard at this XD you nailed the accent

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're sun worshipping surfers

0|0
    0|0
    • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it would be awesome if this country could live up to the stereotype!

What Guys Said 25

• Yes, definitely... Sheilas accents are sexy to listen to. (Lol how old are term is that?) As long as she's not full on Bogan, she's a winner.

P. S. I'm a yank.

0|0
    0|0
    • Bogans are so easy to pick in Australia. They don't even have to talk lol

• Aussies are great!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I find the accent to be really attractive, as for appearance I haven't really met enough to know how to differentiate them from North Americans, but if I found an Australian that I liked I would definitely date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Australian girls can be desirable just like any other girls :) The accent can be cute. Yes I would date one 🐨

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Australian girls are one of the hottest girls on the planet. And their accents are also one of the hottest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aussie girls are hot! And your accent is totally cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 'em. Don't be surprised if you get taken the piss out of though!

0|0
    0|0
  • It must be upsetting to live all the time feet up, head down.
    ;-)

0|0
    0|2
  • i prefer a newzealander ;-)

na, i think it more depends on if i like the person as to whether i find an accent annoying..

has anyone else seen the episode of light of the conchoids where jemaine goes out with an australian? i love that one!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind the accent
    I probably have an accent too. Sure I'd date one. Beauty is everywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • I had an Australian science teacher once. She was a bit of a bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, never try never know i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like one, but a lot of white Australian women aren't into Korean American men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Aussies chicks, especially when they call you love.

0|0
    0|0
  • They areBeautiful girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Aussie girls are the best! If they don't like the accent then too bad

0|0
    0|0
  • They are very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Bindi Erwin

0|0
    0|0
    • Bindi Irwin*

Dont base the rest of us on her kay? Her father was a legend. she's just riding on expectation.

• @BaileyisDarcy Im not basing all Aussie girls on Bindi Erwin. I'm just giving an example of one who's gifted and talented. I live in Australia too and have met really nice and sexy aussie chicks and some poisonous ones along the way.

• all fugs on tinder

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive. I would love to date down under.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer kiwi accents. But I like Aussies a lot. They are a lot like us Brits.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date an Aussie if I had the chance

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd generally say hot based on whats I've seen online of them , really haven't meet many here though , lots of beaches in Australia so there into the bikini bod there for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm yes. Yes I would. Considering I'm Australian lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Hmm, well all I see around me are Aussie women, so I guess I have no choice if I want to date a woman :p

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think of freelee the banana girl

0|0
    0|0
  • If i was a guy, they remind me of nicole kidman and elle macpherson, id think they are dateable.

0|0
    0|0
  • People who live there tell me most are racist. I don't know for sure since I have never been there.

0|0
    0|1
    • not through my experiences. Aussies like to joke so that's all it probably is

• @SnoopHogg I don't know my friends that I talk to live there and It didn't sound like jokes.

• We're racist as fuck, but it is pretty much all jokes, we really dont mean anything by it.

• If they have boobs and a vagina, then men will like them.

0|0
    0|0