Girls say that I am a great guy then why do they go for the bad guy?

Is it me or is it them (girls)?

Is it because they don't think they deserve a great guy or is it because they are lying and just saving me face in their rejection?

• Me
  • Her
F U to the chicks who said I lacked something. God made me who I am and I am perfectly imperfect the way that I am.

Most Helpful Girl

• Date me :)

• media.giphy.com/media/FWB8At41xk3cY/giphy.gif
      If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go
      I can take you places you ain't never been before
      Baby, take a chance or you'll never ever know
      I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow
      Swag, swag, swag, on you
      Chillin' by the fire while we eatin' fondue
      I don't know about me but I know about you
      So say hello to falsetto in three, two, swag

• I'd like to be... lol great times

What Girls Said 7

• Technically I say it's both. I don't blame you because it is not your fault if some girls are not attached to you. What matters is not getting a whole host of them to flock to you, but for you to figure out which girl you want to be committed to. It becomes you because they see your not the type they consider boyfriend material. Don't worry about them. If another girl comes along and you end up marrying her, having kids, living life, and the others life is hell because they JUST now realize what a great guy you really are. Three words for you: IT'S THEIR LOSS!

Happened to my father when younger all because he worked minimum wage jobs and had a dream of owning a home and having a family, and they all mocked him. Over 30 YEARS later, two daughters including me, three grandkids from my married sister, a mini mansion and is now retired from Sanitation on great retirement. Now all of them want to flock over! All while their shacked up, kids out of wedlock, still hanging in the streets or is in a poor marriage, cheating out their spouses, etc. And guess what? Now he knows better to leave them alone, he doesn't want them. They now don't have nothing to offer him, except sex. That's it. He is now widowed because my mother passed away from cancer at 44. He is grieving that more then getting girls when he was messing around being younger. Just be yourself and you will attract the right person who is willing to spend their life with you. So stop worrying. It's worse if the mock you saying how your not worth dating because of something like waiting to marriage to have sex, so you'll be a terrible spouse and partner. I got that a lot. Used to hurt me, but it no longer does. Now some of those same guys wanted my attention, and all I did is keep on walking. Like they always say: "You don't know what you got until it's gone."

• I think they know that because they consciously say: "I know that one day I will want you but you won't want me anymore."

• Technically they never got the picture. They still do the exact same thing. They're in what I like to call 'La-la land', and in truth the reality is not a joke. Its a never-ending cycle. At this point just be happy you don't have to deal with their drama and a lot of heartache that comes with it. The ones you think and believe is right for you doesn't all time meets what you really need in your life. People learn the hard way or never. Just don't give up searching. They don't define you.

• True, I am gonna find another you.

• It could be both. They may not feel compatible with you... or it could be that they are not mature enough to appreciate a good guy yet...

• What kind of girls are you going for? It has to be you honestly. All the men I asked out rejected me and I don't think it's them at this point.

• If it happens to you a lot, I'd say it's the type of girls you're drawn to that needs tweaking. Rescue complex? Low self worth? Work it out.

• You're just a friend. Always right for someone else, not them

• I don't think it's necessarily you! Girls and any human for that matter are attracted to what they can't have. The chase... the aloofness that "bad guys" use to pull a girl in to get her interested, is what's intriguing. And usually men like that have a lot of experience with it so they play that game well! These guys usually know exactly what to say and how much to say to keep her on her toes and wanting more, and they do enough pulling back to make her wonder why he's acting that way. It's a stupid game, and eventually not worth it in the end.
    Be the good guy who plays no games and respects women, in the end you'll be happier:)

• It's you. You lack something they want.
    If I was rejected by anyone, I'd always assume it's me not them.

What Guys Said 3

• They want thugs and scumbags when they have their youth and beauty.

Don't worry, they'll be wanting you after The Wall has had his way with them and all they have to offer a man is loads of debt, a shitty attitude, and a couple of thugspawn from those guys she gave her youth and beauty to. And you'll be expected to pay new Ferrari price for a beat-to-shit Gremlin, while those guys got her for free.

Do yourself a favor and get a vasectomy and then only date women that haven't hit The Wall yet.

• Why would I want them after being their second choice?

When you are someones you are someones backup then it's time to let them go.

• Exactly. But far, FAR too many men are too damn thirsty for that to ever occur to them.

• i disagree because it depends on the girl. everyone has different preferences. trust me it cannot be that every girl likes the same type of guy it's impossible

• Because the nice guy is the opposite of what women want.