So I really like a guy and he has a girlfriend and he says he isn't serious with her, what do I do?

1|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

• You wait for him to break up with her, but don't wait around for him because you don't know how long that will take. You don't want to be the other woman as you may remain the other woman if he isn't serious about you. Some guys will say anything to get with you a few times while remaining with their girlfriends/wives.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Wait until he's single. If it doesn't happen, then he's not for poaching!

Be careful, though. If he dumps her for you, he may follow a pattern and dump you for someone else.

Bide your time. Look, listen and learn. At some time in the future, all may be good! But equally, you may be so glad you hung back and waited if he shows himself to be a user!

0|0
    0|0
  • If he has a girlfriend he isn't serious with then how serious will he be with you?

2|0
    0|0
  • Bang him? Lol duh

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't bite the bait !

0|0
    0|0
  • Offer him a hook-up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay off there, there still is his girlfriend left, who knows how she might react on this.

0|0
    0|0
    • ok thanks! :) Thats true!

What Girls Said 9

• Do not be so quick to Buy into it, Biting on this here, dear, Nor... Wear your heart on your sleeve.
    He could be having some Troubles in Paradise with her, be even in a Relationship Rut, where Another is a bit more Amazing and New with Someone like You.
    Be friends only for now, Stay on the Sidelines and be Light and Semi sweet. You do not want to End up in this "Triangle Threesome," where you are Way at the top, looking down, Side to Side, at the Both of them.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • ok thanks for your opinion!

• Thank you for the like, dear, and oh, so welcome. xxoo

• RED FLAG: If he has a girlfriend that should already be your sign to move along whether he isn't serious or serious about her that stays between him and his girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't fall for it. He's most likely lying. If he ends up being single then you can go for it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd pay close attention to this relationship between him and his girlfriend. I feel what he does with her is very telling as to what you can expect, should things profess with you two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do nothing! Chances are he's a jerk and his girlfriend doesn't even know he's not serious about her!

1|0
    0|0
  • Find someone available. Why are some girls so not smart?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just stay friends with him.
    If it's not serious, he will most likely leave her sooner or later and he might end up liking you during that time. And you could be there for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • If isn't serious with her why is he even with her tho? Don't trust him. He will fuck you endless times and never leave his girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave, dont try to start anything with him.

2|0
    0|0