Why do guys only want to date the used slutty girls instead of a new girl?

0|0
5|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah this can be quite the perception alright - Maybe you have fallen for bad boys in the past and they seem to like bad girls but believe or not their are another 90% of guys who are normal or nice who more often than not will be attracted to normal, nice girls as opposed to bad girls.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, at your age most guys (not all) are really only out for one thing (some guys never grow out of that). I used to think that way too but now I'm in my early thirties, I'm older and I just think that even though it hurts, the slutty girls are actually doing you a favor by taking those guys away because they're not the guys you want. A decent guy will actually respect you for not being that way.

It's like the old saying goes: "why buy the whole cow when you can get the milk for free." Most guys will eventually wise up and realize those girls aren't worth a damn. Keep smiling and don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Guys that do that only want sex. They don't care about the girl. Guys who want a relationship, something real, don't want lying cheating sluts!

1|1
    0|0
  • thats easy.. because it takes less work.. the new girl requires breaking down to get that Disney fantasy shit out of her head before she worth a damn.. with the slut those ideas are long gone..

1|2
    0|0
  • because if a guy just wants sex then he's probably going to have a harder time with somebody that has moral reservations to promiscuity as opposed to a woman that has none.

0|1
    0|0
  • No other options.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're more experienced.
    They don't hide the fact that they're sexual and they admit to loving sex.
    They don't see sex as this taboo thing.
    They're more fun and care free.
    They're more receptive to advances.

2|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the guy it may seem like that because the guy is just using her for sex for one night stands. if you would do that you would be used

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol what do you mean by new girl?
    Guys who want the slutty girls are the guys who just want sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like seriously 😶?
    What made you think that?

1|0
    0|0
  • high chances of sex and you know from people how she is in bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't date the sluts, just fuck em.

0|0
    0|0
  • because you're actually worse than that slutty girl or she's not as slutty as you think because that isn't the case

0|0
    0|0
  • Because slutty girls take care of a guy's needs. You may have to wait months for a new girl. Plus the new girl may not want to give a BJ or swallow or have any.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are easier to fuck. If a dude just wants to fuck then he will find him a slutty girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sloots are usually hotter

0|0
    3|0
  • Really? Maybe you should peek out of your peer group to see other guys around..

0|1
    0|0
  • Because Sloots gonna sloot

0|0
    0|0
  • slutty girls turn me off

0|0
    0|0
  • what the fuck is a used slutty girls anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • don't know if that's necessary true , think some girls just get more play at that younger age , some of these attractive 18-20 somethings are in a lot of demand and meet a lot of guys at that age. but still think a lot of guys would go for the new girl who hasn't been around as much and doesn't have the history with other guys

0|0
    0|0
  • experienced

0|0
    0|0
  • That's the verbiage of an ugly woman who can't stand anymore being overlooked by all men.

Sorry.

2|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe it's just you due to your character? 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's easier for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do they though?

0|0