Will I ever experience love?

Dating has become one of the worst experiences I have ever had in my lifetime. Standing at 5 feet 4 inches I have resorted to online dating for the majority of my dating life. I know I am good looking because I get compliments all the time. Compliments such as I am gorgeous, handsome, very attractive, good looking. However in my daily life those traits along with a great personality and aspirations and as an education has not mattered. I notice a pattern I get a lot of compliments I go out with the woman and then she stops texting me. All comes down to my height. Because of this I have never been able to maintain or even begin a relationship with anyone. I feel as though I have been socially excluded from birth. And now I feel like I am doing to spend the rest of my life alone

It is just very discouraging when I see other couples so happy together. I've never even been able to a weekend outing with a partner. If only I had 3 e tea inches of height. Something so small.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being pessimistic about it certainly won't help and I'm willing to be more than anything that you are giving off a pessimistic vibe every time you go on a date whether you know it or not.

But unfortunately, you're short and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm sure you'll experience love eventually, but you have to find a woman that doesn't care about your height. I mean, you said you do online dating. Is your height not listed? If not, it should be. And if it is, then those women didn't care about your height. It's possible that it's your personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• Since romantic love doesn't exist, the answer to your question is No, you won't.

Neither will any other heterosexual man, though they'll THINK otherwise.

Women don't love men. They can't. The closest they come to love is the bond they have with their daughters.

What Girls Said 4

• I dont know about true love lol
    I am neutral about it ha!
    but if you stay pessimistic you won t go really far

• I have been positive my whole life and has never got me anywhere with women. There is just too much judgment going on

• Where can I Look To possibly find women who will not care about height. Even women who have been shorter than me have discounted me. So the ruling family is not as long as you are taller than a woman. The point is they want a man at a certain minimum height.

• not everyone and honestly I don t know lol
      there isn t a place where all shorties unite xD

• Personally I've had some crappy experiences with guys. I have at times put up walls. I myself am neutral about love, and its hasn't been easy. However when the right one comes you will know, and guess what she will love you for who you are. You keep your head up, because she's out there. Trust me what you think is a flaw, she won't. She will love, and accept every part of you.

• The right woman for you won't care about your height, period. There are men out there shorter than you that have girlfriends and wives so it's very possible. Maybe you should take a different approach, start looking in different places

• You won't experience if you don't think you will.

What Guys Said 6

• You won't know the answer to this question for as long as you continue on trying.

• Love and soulmates is some bullshit lol.

>Meet girl
    >Talk to girl
    >Have sex with girl
    >Catch feels
    >Open up

If she is down as fuck for you and you are down as fuck for her then get married. /life

• love is a myth.. its a white buffalo

• No it exists :p !

• They were 80 something lmao😂 I doubt they had it for at least 10 years haha

That's a pessimistic way to look at things =\

• @ElissaDido old fucks get down and dity too you know! haha and im just messing with ya.. =P

• Move to Asia or Colombia, you're of average height there.

• You will never experience love. Oh well! :D

• Of course you will..