What is the most romantic thing you've done/would do for your S/O?

Just wondering lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I handcrafted a kansashy flower fory crush. I d

• Writing from phone. Accidentally sent answer. Forgot to also answer as anon.
      Anyway. I handcrafted a kansashy flower from scratch. Picked up the materials and everything, cut the materials, glued them together and all.
      The finals result: Something almost similar to this
      https://goo.gl/images/r1MoQo
      I did not get to give it to her. Did not start nor end well between us. I still have it

• It had a pin on the back as it was meant to be worn on the chest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think one of the most romantic was when he flew over to meet me in person for the first time. We met online and are long distance. Everything about our first meeting was romantic - our first kiss, first date, first time being intimate with each other, etc.

Sometimes I wish I could go back to that time to relive it... Or maybe re-create it sometime :)

What Guys Said 5

• wrote her a love letter. i have not had the chance to do many romantic things as i have not been in many relationships.

• i let her once out of the basement... for 2 hours

• I'd have to ask them.

• be twin rich?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I made him a photo book of our memories