Guys, I want my friends with benefits back?

Me and this guy had a friends with benefits arrangement going on for about a month and a half. He had a girlfriend and I was aware of this; however, since we got along so good and because the sex was awesome I decided to just go with it. He broke it off saying that he couldn't do it anymore because he felt guilty for cheating on his girlfriend. I respected his decision and we have had no contact for 2 months.

I want to contact him again but I don't know what to say. I need some guy's opinion on what to say, whether my contact would be welcomed or if I should just stay away.

3

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing wrong with a quick text. You could just say something like, "I haven't had any sex in a while and was wondering if you are available or interested." This is all you need to say, you don't need to bring up his relationship status at all. If he ignores you, then I would move on.

• contact as a friend is one thing, but sexual, he made his feelings clear I think.

• Stay away unless he's single.