Be honest, How often do you get called pretty/attractive/hot in person by the opposite gender (excluding family and boy/girlfriends)?

I almost never get called pretty by anyone so for me it's like every 3 years so I'm wondering how often do you get called attractive? Don't be modest! :)

• More than once a day
    6% (3)10% (5)8% (8)Vote
  • Daily
    12% (6)4% (2)8% (8)Vote
  • A few times a week
    16% (8)6% (3)11% (11)Vote
  • Weekly
    16% (8)6% (3)11% (11)Vote
  • A few times a month
    8% (4)2% (1)5% (5)Vote
  • Monthly
    6% (3)6% (3)6% (6)Vote
  • Not that often
    36% (17)66% (35)51% (52)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Not very often, but it has happened before, with both positive and negative connotations I supposed.

A couple weeks ago, a co-worker called me "Alright".

I've only ever had 3 women call me "Fine," in person, and in all 3 cases it was very hostile and negative advances, two of which were by married women. I'm not talking about "flirting". I'm talking about psycho bitch. I've experienced this on a 4th occasion which I don't care to talk about at all.

General experience tells me that if a woman uses "Fine" or "sexy" regarding a man, she is about to do something very rude and vulgar publicly, and they get away with it because laws protect them from just about anything. The first time I can remember would be when I was 17yrs old and a senior in High School performing Exhibition Drill, and some 35+ years old African American woman from the crowd started yelling out sexual remarks at me while I was doing a solo drill.

I actually experience blatant "shaming" by female customers at work sometimes, because they hate me because even though I have a job, it's not my dream job and it's not their dream job for a man, so they intentionally "shame" me.

They don't realize they proved me right.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• You won't get called anything because as soon as we do women start yelling, "CAT CALLING".

0|0
    2|0
  • stop seeking validation, and stop comparing yourself to others.

1|1
    0|0
  • In those exact words not often, but, unless girls are actually huge star wars and comic book fans, when they keep on saying how much they like my shirt they're really complementing something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Few times a week. But they only want me for my dick 😕 #broshavefeelings

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that often. It's fucking difficult to impress women these days unless you look like Channing Tatum.

0|0
    0|0
    • I find Channing Tatum unappealing...

• Show All
    • @DandelionGirl Then how come every single woman I've tried has rejected me?

• Because they probably have different taste in men, you like white girls i take it? Not all white girls like Korean guys.

• It's has happened a few times in my life but very rarely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every once in a while... usually height related, or eye color, teeth, stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • irl? like... never

0|0
    0|0
  • Not once in my life. People have said I'm muscular or am in really good shape, but that's more congratulating me for the work I've put in more than anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost never

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. I prefer it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it okay to tell a friend that you're sexually attracted to that they're pretty or beautiful, even if you're not looking for a relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe once in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um last time was 3 years ago, somewhere in August.

0|0
    0|0
  • not that often. actually I dont remember when I called hot/pretty/handsome etc. last time.

0|0
    0|0
  • hardly actually LOL. I just get looks smiles and a bunch of other shit

0|0
    0|0
  • At least 15 times a day. Girls are all over me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i m a guy.

but it happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• It really just depends on how many people you interact with and where.
    I work at a bar, so almost everyday I'm there. But they probably just want free drinks lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day :-p guys stare with googly eyes non stop but too shit scared to say hello.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every days at my work but it's more (cute, adorable and pretty). I get called hot when I wear tight clothes (leggings in general)

0|0
    0|0
  • At least once a day. Which i'm not afraid to say i like as long as it's not something like "hot tits", you get the idea :)

what i don't like is getting whistled at, and i hate getting honked at

0|0
    0|0
  • Barely anyone calls me beautiful. But i don`t care really. I don`t need someones approval. If i like myself that`s enough

0|0
    0|0
  • I get called pretty but I'm very modest and shy so I think people avoid approaching me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they say it it will be to their friend. Rarely is it said to my face

0|0
    0|0
  • I get complimented a lot. By family, friends and strangers. I would go with either A or B.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few times a week and by few times I only mean once or twice a week only..

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe monthly, a random person says something about my features.

0|0
    0|0
  • Daily... But I have a tinder lol so that's probably cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only been called pretty like a handful of times in my life

0|0
    0|0
  • hahahahah never😔

0|0
    0|0
  • Not gonna lie, I get called hot or asked for my number on a daily basis.

0|0
    0|0
  • People tell me I'm beautiful with their eyes? XD
    I usually get called beautiful by older people, everybody else just stares O. O

0|0
    0|0
  • It's interesting that whenever I wash my hair and go outside, perv old guys always tell me something. They are the only ones.
    Family and friends do it like daily, but I do so too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean people don't tell me that to my face unless I'm really putting myself out there and trying. But I know I'm pretty

0|0
    0|0