Guys, When a GUY asks a GIRL to come home?

Ok, no need to sound naive or whatever.

So the first 2 guys I've dated , have invited me to their homes after a couple of dates and its always been for sex.. To think of it , the relationship has been based off of sex and after that , I've always condemned any guy who asked me home..

So there is a guy who wants to hang out, except he wants me to hang out at his home...

Is his intentions the same as the other 2? I mean really?

Thanks

8

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• He could want to just chill and maybe hang out with you. But at the end he may want sex. I'd say go for it and tell him your not ready. He'll understand.

• Gosh I hate to say it... but it's most likely at least on his mind... don't facilitate the scenario of having sex, tempting him will only make his thoughts even more one-tracked. If you're brave, be up front with him about what you'd consider a horndog's behavior versus gentlemen's. I bet his pride will prevent him from falling into the horndog's category... unless he's a pig through and through. You don't want a pig, do you, young lady? you're in control.

• Yes and no any guy interested in you wants sex or he wouldn't be interested in you unless he just wants you as a friend but he may just be a home body and wants to be comfortable or want you to see him in his comfort zone everything men do doesn't have nefarious or malicious intent give him a chance

• What's wrong with sex? =/

• Yes, why would he adk you to come home? Probably pillow fight 😂😂.

• Yeah, I'd guess so

• If he just wants to have sex, then tell him that you are not ready. Just be straightforward with him