I have recently started talking to my ex. But I think I may be miss reading?

I broke up with him about five years ago but we've remained friends throughout the years. We've both dated other people. Recently he asked to buy me a plane ticket to come see him and told me he still loves me. I always thought we had a special relationship. But... Just the other day, a girl answered his phone and now a girl posted a picture with him on Facebook. Did he change his mind or did I miss read the whole thing? I am hoping he didn't think I would fly across the country to have a hookup!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think you misread at all. I would assume the same thing you did. But who is this girl? Maybe ask him and get some clarification before doing anything?

• Sounds like either he doesn't know what he wants. Or means as friends

• I would get your story straight before flying across the country. Set boundaries. There is a chance it was just a friend. I cannot tell you how many times I've been with people and asked them to answer my phone for me. But there is also a chance that she is more than a friend. Figure it out first because otherwise you will get hurt. And if it doesn't work out, I think it's time to move on from him and cut contact altogether.