Does my ex miss me and is just being stubborn?

My ex and I broke up over arguments and long distance and exam stress and the last thing I said to him was "When the weirdness goes away I hope we can be friends" to which he didn't respond but was like "no worries" Then went NC where I'd still include him in my snapchat sending and he'd open them all but then I stopped doing that and just put them on my story. For a few weeks he would check my story and see all of my posts. I still didn't message. He follows me on Tumblr and I recently dated someone else and it didn't work out and I posted about the break up and it's around this time he stopped looking at my snapstories. He also had exams and end of year around this time. Recently, he's started looking at all of my snapstories again. He still follows my personal tumblr blog as well. I sent a Heya a few weeks ago, which he saw immediately but didn't respond, and he opens all of my group snapchats to him and others immediately. I recently sent a selfie where I looked really happy/out with friends, and he opened it, deleted me off snapchat then re-added me in the same day. Now he continues to watch my snapstories. I don't get it, he won't even say hello to me, but he seems to keep up with my life. When I don't care about someone, I don't really view their snapstories or anything no matter how bored I am.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he misses you but that doesn't mean he wants you back. I went through the same thing with an ex (but I was on the other side of things as you). We broke up for a multitude of reasons and even though I was the one who broke up with him, I still missed him. I would look at his snap story all the time. And he'd send me snaps of random stuff but i never responded cause it's awkward and I didn't know what I was supposed to say. After a while, I realized that it was detrimental to my ability to move on and I was living in the past. I decided to delete him from snapchat and delete his number to avoid temptation. Until issues that broke you guys up have been resolved, there should be no contact whatsoever. And you're probably thinking, "How will I know if we don't talk?" Just give it time. Wait it out. If he misses you and fixes things on his end, he will fight for you. Same goes for you. I don't know who's idea the break up was, but if you guys want to be in each other's lives, the person at fault needs to own up to it and fix it.

What Guys Said 1

• He is being stubborn and I feel deep down inside he misses you. But will never admit it. He just like to be noisy in your life and get in your buisness and see what you been up to. But you give him that option to. You can easily cut him off completely when you want to.

What Girls Said 0