Too tall? Freak? Turnoff? Help?

Well I hate to say it, but I'm a growing freak. 13 and creeping up on 5,7. I'm thinking to be 6,0 when I graduate. Would anyone date someone like that? My mom said I would have trouble dating, and now I'm scared. Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tall girls are very, very special. Be proud of your height. You have good genes. I respectfully disagree with your mom about you having trouble dating later. It's likely that you'll be taller than some guys for a while, but that change eventually for the most part. Just remember that some of the most beautiful girls out there are tall. And I don't mean 5' 7". I mean 5' 10" --- 6' 0". Maria Sharapova, the gorgeous tennis player, is 6' 2". Stand up straight and throw your shoulders back and be proud of your height! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Pft. Where do you live? There are literally hundreds of guys by me who you, at 6'0, could easily wear high heels around and still be shorter than them.

There are way more guys that are tall enough for you than society would have you believe.

What Guys Said 19

• That is a horrible thing to say to a teenage girl for starters. The average man is 5'9" and even if you get to be 6 feet, there are plenty of guys that are taller. It takes a man (not man-child) that is secure with himself to date someone taller and some probabily don't even think twice about height. Personally, it might feel awkward standing next to a woman taller, but I have had first hand experience with a woman 6 inches taller than me and there was still plenty of attraction. Some men and women REALLY care about height but I think a large portion doesn't.
    It doesn't matter how tall you will be. It matters you learn to feel comfortable with who you are, that's what is going to help you with dating more then your height.

• it is hard being outside the norm. the challenge is not if guys want to date you, but what ones are attractive. I would, but I'm 5'6...:) I like tall girls, they are fun, and provide shade on hot days... lol... kidding of course.

tall girls are awsome, no problems here... but probably will have problems through high school to some extent... if out of the norm.

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-crossed(c).gif

Ignore your mother. There are many guys that may reject you because your height and that's the hard truth. Some might even ridicule you for your height and that's another hard truth as well.

www.court-records.net/.../miles-determined(c).gif

However, don't let that dissuade you from pursuing any guy you are interested in!

www.court-records.net/.../miles-object(e).gif

Don't continue to fell sorry for yourself because that won't get you anywhere!

• Mom is wrong and you will be worshipped as the goddess you will be (and already are...)

• Don't worry about it, I know some tall and beautiful women. I am 6' 0" and dated a woman taller then me. No big deal.

• Your mom is completely wrong. You won't have trouble dating. There are plenty of taller men out there who would date you.

• Nah probably around 5"7. You'll be fine.

• At 13 you reach most of your growing potential. I doubt you'll be 6ft. Tall women make great models. Chill out

• Seriously, if you are 6', you will have lots of guys after you. Tall girls are hot and scarce! Be happy about it!
    Your mum is wrong. Seriously, this isn't gonna be a problem

• Lol 5 7 is a good height, Doubt you will be 6ft

• Tall women are sexy as fuck.

• Tall chicks are hot, stop freaking out lmao

• Nothing is wrong with being tall, as far as you are a girl then everything will be ok lol

• nah.

• you'll not grow anymore trust me, i'm 16 and 5'7 lol

• Freak

• You are lucky extremely lucky to be tall woman

• You'll attract a lot of tall guys

• U wouldn't have a trouble dating me.:)

What Girls Said 2

• You won't have trouble dating, 6 ft isn't as tall as you think it is. There will be people who will want to date you

• At the age of 13, my female cousin was 6' lol You won't have
    Trouble dating in high school or in your adult life.