Guys, Would you date a girl taller then you?

• Yes
    53% (55)
  • No
    20% (21)
  • Maybe
    15% (16)
  • Depends if she's pretty
    12% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 35

• Tbh, I tend to be more attracted to girls shorter than me. I wouldn't call it a dealbreaker, but it would probably be a turn off in the physical-looks side of things. Granted, I'm 6'4" so I very rarely ever see a girl who is taller than me. 😅

If she was a nice person though, and I found her pretty and whatnot despite the height difference, I don't see why I wouldn't want to date her.

I chose C.

0|0
    0|1
  • i would and have

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not but generally speaking girls look down on shorter guys anyways so it would probably be a mutual disinterest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I actually would. I don't have any insecurities over height. The only question is if a taller girl would willingly date me?

0|0
    0|0
  • D) with a hint of "if she's okay with being taller"

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes I would, I like tall girls, even taller than me (I'm 5'10).

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not - There are a lot of other things I would consider first before her height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um... yeah, why wouldn't I? That's such a weird question. Are there guys out there that wouldn't or something?

1|0
    1|0
  • Come on, you're only 13... chances are some short guy you like will have outgrown you by the time he's 18, don't worry about it...

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm 6'3" and I don't think I'd be attracted to a girl who was taller than that :P.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah! I love tall women, if she was eight feet, it'd be fucking hot.

1|1
    0|1
  • No because if she's over 6'5 I't'd be waaaay too weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • My brother is married to a chick way taller. He has the confidence that commands respect so its not even noticeable

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6, so I don't have a choice anyway lol

0|0
    0|0
    • lol... a lot of them are shorter than u too

• Show All
    • ehh.. i see your point but i can counter with this: im 6'5 and dont get women.. lol

• @Melcart23 im sorry...

• Yes, as a short dude I'm not about to limit myself to only girls my height or shorter...

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

Which sucks because a lot of them are

0|0
    0|1
  • I have, and I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell yea without a question

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|1
  • Absolutely. I'd actually prefer a taller girl over a shorter one.

0|0
    0|0
  • im 6'1 and only 16 so most girls are not taller than me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2, so she would have to be one TALL girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is nice, beautiful, has a lot in common with me, and loves me then yes I would date her.

0|0
    0|0
  • D.

depends if she's nice

0|0
    0|1
  • Girls care about this more than we do, I'd have to make sure she was cool with it first because I don't want to keep hearing about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's my type. I'd almost not date a girl shorter than me. It's kinda sad tho cuz for most girls that's a dealbreaker :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly I'm so weird I wish I was shorter just so more girls would be taller than me and I wouldn't feel as uncomfortable... I don't know why my preference is like this :(

• Yes of course. The only reason we don't is because girls freak out over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more