Is 300 alot/enough for a 2 day date or should I bring more?

Like i wanna take her out. And maybe buy her stuff. Im thinking like movies dinner /lunch shopping and like a actvity like ice skating or clubbing of. Whatever.

We hardly get to see each other becuase i wotk 6 days week a full time and a part time and trying to start my own business.

She got school and work. We live kinda far not crazy far but a little out the way but im crazy about her.

We mostly face chat and we hangout when we can for a cluple hours. And we usally go on dates 1 once a week.

But im off for 3 days and i wanna take her out for 2 dates. Ill be at her house for 2 days but will 300 be enough to cover 2 dates. Maybe 400/500

We only been dating for 2 months

300 dollars

300.00

Three-hundred dollars

Most Helpful Girl

• Um. What? I'd slap a man for thinking of spending that much on me.

That's ridiculous and wtf do you need that much for a date?

We can:
    Go to a cheap restaurant.
    Netflix and pray (no chill, sorry lol)
    Go to an arboretum
    Go to a museum.
    Walk around the beach or park even.
    A surprise picnic at the park is always nice.
    Go to see a movie.

Even $100 is excessive in my opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck that. Get a bottle of wine, grab some flour from the cupboard, buy some yeast and turn on youtube to learn how to bake some bread. Plan a picnic. Afterwards, she'll be intrigued about your baking skills; say this is your first time at it and that she should help out next time. Then, using leftover ingredients, bake some more bread at the crib with her while Netflixin' and chillin'. $20 total for two dates with the added benefit of demonstrating ambition.

• ehh those are good ideas but honestly too cheap. not special enough. if they saw each other every day then yeah that would be a perfect idea because why not just chill ones in a while and not actually go out. a picnic is something to do when both people are broke, and watching netflix is the most casual thing ever. most girls actually want to go out so they can dress up and go somewhere new or try something new (to eat), not sit around in their sweatpants and eat bread.

• @KRIEL55 Then those dates aren't for you. The illustration was meant to show how cheap a date can really be. 300 is quite excessive

What Girls Said 4

• yeah i think that should be enough. you dont have to take her out to eat 3 times a day, you can make breakfast together. just take her out to lunch and have dinner where ever you 2 end up going (so it won't be as expensive because it won't be an actual restaurant). and yeah you can go ice skating (if she's into it) and clubbing. that sounds like a fun weekend.

• It should never be about the money. As long as you're both having fun and enjoying yourself then it doesn't matter if you spend $10 or $1000. Do what you can. If $300 is a lot of money then don't spend that much. If you can afford it and want to then do as you please. By the way $300 should be plenty for 2 dates.

• i have no idea what things cost but AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• No, that's definitely enough. I mean you're not getting a hotel or something right?

What Guys Said 8

• It depends on how you value that 300.
    If you're broke then its too much, if you're rich then its just change..

I just spent about $450 yesterday on my best friends karaoke party and a nice bottle of whiskey.
    Its a decent amount of dough but thats my homie.

• Yeah spend all your cheese puffs on here 😜

• 300 what? Cheese puffs? Doubloons? Euros? USD?

• 300 dollars

• Cheese puffs*

• More than enough, figure 100 each day and 100 for a nice gift and thats if you literally pay for everything. Take some spare cash though.

• If you can afford it then sure Mr Money Pants.

• wtf.. who spends this kind of dough on a chick.
    Tinder > nudes > smash = life in your 20s

• Clubbing is an awful date idea dude.

• Are you gonna eat your food in gold plates?

• No girl is worth that much especially for a 2 day date.