Since I am extremely attaractive I deserve a super hot girl only, agree? Come back for my update?

0|0
14|9

Most Helpful Girl

• *attractive
    ... you deserve nobody until you learn how to spell pretty basic words, at the very least.

4|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you do, you are the best sweetie.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Pics or it didn't happen for starters.

Secondly, if you're attractive, you are more likely to attract more physically appealing folks. SO I suppose in a sense. But deserving a person comes with a lot more than just looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you should post a pic of yourself and let us decide how "attaractive" you are. But considering how smart you are, you better hope you're at least a 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah- "beauty" is in the eye of the beholder. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares what you deserve, you only one can decide what you deserve (even depending on attractiveness), but it doesn't mean it will come to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You deserve nothing
    You will get a super hot girl maybe but she will ruin your relationship and your life cause you think wrong about relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Post a pic so we can see how "attractive" you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • i need to see a pic

0|0
    0|0
  • -.- what makes u think your hot?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. not all "hot" girls will think ur gods gift to earth.

0|0
    0|0
    • This. The ones that don't will secretly fantasize about you but never act on it.

• @joseyyywhales and since this question id annonymous, i dont even know what the kid looks like

• Maybe he's not confident enough.

I was just saying that even if a dude is really attractive but the girl shows no interest. She most likely still fantasizes. She just won't act on it.

• Need pic for judge...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you're extremely 'attaractive'? Sounds interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • you should lose the entitlement thing you got going on

0|1
    0|0
  • No, you need a shallow partner like yourself. No person can be that "hot" if they are as closed minded and selfish as you come off.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• there was a mytake about this,

Attractive people tend to date other attractive people because they are alike or some mess like this.

so if that makes you happy, sure

1|0
    0|0
  • You deserve nothing but your own ego.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lets see how i can ask a question thats gonna get me lots of attention? a thought that may have entered your head perhaps? can't be attractive with a i love me big headed statement like that my friend!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're extremely good looking to the point you make panties wet just by being in their presence, than yea you can. I would know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah brah

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree.

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck ya

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you deserve no girls. With that attitude not many women would want you.

0|0
    0|0