Since I am extremely attaractive I deserve a super hot girl only, agree? Come back for my update?

Most Helpful Girl

• *attractive
    ... you deserve nobody until you learn how to spell pretty basic words, at the very least.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you do, you are the best sweetie.

What Girls Said 13

• Pics or it didn't happen for starters.

Secondly, if you're attractive, you are more likely to attract more physically appealing folks. SO I suppose in a sense. But deserving a person comes with a lot more than just looks.

• Maybe you should post a pic of yourself and let us decide how "attaractive" you are. But considering how smart you are, you better hope you're at least a 10.

• Nah- "beauty" is in the eye of the beholder. lol

• Who cares what you deserve, you only one can decide what you deserve (even depending on attractiveness), but it doesn't mean it will come to you.

• You deserve nothing
    You will get a super hot girl maybe but she will ruin your relationship and your life cause you think wrong about relationships

• Post a pic so we can see how "attractive" you are.

• i need to see a pic

• -.- what makes u think your hot?

• Not really. not all "hot" girls will think ur gods gift to earth.

• This. The ones that don't will secretly fantasize about you but never act on it.

• @joseyyywhales and since this question id annonymous, i dont even know what the kid looks like

• Maybe he's not confident enough.

I was just saying that even if a dude is really attractive but the girl shows no interest. She most likely still fantasizes. She just won't act on it.

• Need pic for judge...

• Yeah you're extremely 'attaractive'? Sounds interesting.

• you should lose the entitlement thing you got going on

• No, you need a shallow partner like yourself. No person can be that "hot" if they are as closed minded and selfish as you come off.

What Guys Said 8

• there was a mytake about this,

Attractive people tend to date other attractive people because they are alike or some mess like this.

so if that makes you happy, sure

• You deserve nothing but your own ego.

• Lets see how i can ask a question thats gonna get me lots of attention? a thought that may have entered your head perhaps? can't be attractive with a i love me big headed statement like that my friend!

• If you're extremely good looking to the point you make panties wet just by being in their presence, than yea you can. I would know.

• Yeah brah

• I agree.

• fuck ya

• I think you deserve no girls. With that attitude not many women would want you.