To guys: Would you date a thick girl?

I'm just curious, there's not sentimental reason for the question--I'm just curious ( 21 college girl). Would you date a thick girl? Like a size 9 or 11. Even if she had a pretty face and good personality. A lot of the good looking guys I do or used to talk to gave me mixed answers to this question. Some said no because they prefer thin/ fit girls. Whereas the other half said they don't mind it, especially if the girl is nice and has a pretty face. So I'm a bit torn of what to think about what men prefer and are attracted to. I sometimes feel that men are picky more towards the physical aspects of a woman rather than who she is as a person.

Some of you guys are assuming that I'm putting down thick girls lmao
Where in my question did I state such a thing? Anyways, a perfect example of what I mean by "thick" is like the beautiful model Ashley Graham (she has an Instagram with her actually name^). I personally believe that all women are beautiful and I was simply asking a question.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer it, I always imagine this scene... I hope one day it's a reality... dating for awhile, comfortable enough for her to lay over on me and watch a movie on a rainy Friday night... Then go to the bedroom where it is dark and cool, with a slight breeze from the ceiling fan. With only the dim light shining through the window, we look at each other and despite the darkness, we can see each other blushing. We go in for a kiss, and instant goosebumps and soon turns to french kissing. She turns around, wrap my arms around, slowly kiss her neck, I feel her panties hit the floor, push her over the bed and she says wait, i have something for you. She pulls me down and jumped on top and immediately I went right in past the tight muscles and the euphoria sat in. She rocks and rocks with each passing minute until the ultimate finish. .. so anyways that's how I feel about a thick girl

• You should write a novel 🙌🏼 (no sarcasm)

• I've been told that

• Hell, only one like to that post...

Most Helpful Girl

• Thick? Yes probably
    Fat? Not so much

What Guys Said 34

• On first impression thick girls never really did much for me visually. For example, if I saw Kim Kardashian in a night club, I really would not be so interested in her.

That said, that's in a context where people are mainly being judged by first impression. I have fallen for girls I didn't really like that much initially on first impression on second impression, after getting to know them and seeing them in various situations and from various perspectives. They became more beautiful to me in those cases through the process of getting to know them.

In the case of Kim K though, I think second and third impressions of her would make me even less attracted than the first impression.

• yes i would, and could. of course thick is very subjective but i'm not at all opposed to dating someone who isn't thin

• I was thinking thick as to someone like the beautiful plus size model Ashley Graham.

• If she is pretty and has a great attitude and is active, then being a a size 9 or 11 holds very little relevance to me.

If she fits in my arms perfectly and she makes me think wow she is beautiful and we have great conversations, then being in that size range is not a big deal!

She can be a fit size 9-11.

• I wish more guys had your mentality.

• Most guys focus on the things that magazines suggest/push how a woman should look. It alters their perception to almost a tunnel vision state. I am also dumbfounded at how some guys would rather put up with the drama that accompanies some hot skinny big breasted girls, than open their eyes to a woman that compliments their life, and is still just as gorgeous in so many other ways.

• Some guys insist on a thick girl. I've seen this many times. I've even seen one husband leave his thick wife because she set out to lose her weight to get fit and skinny, and he couldn't handle it. He remarried, and she's thick. There is someone for everyone.

• i love thick girls, specially thick thighs, i would be happy to date a thick girl

• By thick you mean fat? If so, then no, I don't like fat girls.
    I do like thick thighs though, but I consider them thick when they're toned, you know?
    Give me an example of a thick girl, and I will give you a better answer.

• Thick like Ashley Graham (model) or Tara Lynn.

• @Reallio Oh come on, the are fat xD Chubby is another way of saying fat, just not THAT fat... xD

• I mean, if you feel that way man. I don't think they're fat.

• yes... I've already dated one

• If thats you in the pic yes...

• Date her , then train her like "cot dammit elizabeth"

• Depends how she carries it and whether or not she's giving up the pussy

• I don't think there is a standard answer because there is no such thing as an "Average Guy" - Body mean more to some and others would be much more thinking about the whole package body/face/personality

• First of sizes mean nothing to me and secondly women are women if your not obese then it's not a problem.

• That's good to know (: wish college guys had your mentality

• The way you describe her, seems fine to me,

• Fat no. Thick yesss I am a proud member of the fan club team thick thighs 😉😂 but Ashley gram has big muffin top. Thats not what a thick girl is.

• it depends. my type is average or skinny, a couple of extra kg are no problem if she wears them well. but if someone is clearly overweight, then I'm not attracted anymore.

• You are not completely wrong when you said men go by what they see. Now do not feel dejected Co men don't like same thing. To some men the thick woman is their choice. In Africa thick women rock. Owning to the fact that they are humbler and much more dedicated to relationship. Where the problem will be is when the woman is a jerk. It does not matter the size men don't like those to give them trouble. I can go for a size 9 but she has Try and do work out cos I am a sport man. She can still maintain a healthy weight.

• May I see the pic you consider thick? It just might be a normal to me

• It depends how many pounds we are talking

• Size 11 isn't even thick.

• It's what I have been told but I didn't say that I consider that to be thick.

• If she is nice and has a cute face I would

• I don't know... I need a picture. I don't know how it is with just numbers

• Thick girls = yep
    Fat girls = no

• I don't find thick attractive. I prefer thin or fit.

• Sure I don't care.

• As a person I care the personality so much more than appearance because every girl will have their appearance older and older day by day, however their personality will be lively as it was in the first day.

I hope you find a good person who take care of your personality and who know how to make you happy.

• Couldnt say for sure without a picture, but generally yeah I would.

• If that means fat, hell nah lol

• let me put it like this if we can't have sex standing up while i am holding you then its no.

• "I still mess with a big girl, you ain't thick girl, I still hit girl. One and you brought two friends, okay three more now hop in the Benz."

• Are you thick?

• yes i would. I do not like skinny women

• More from Guys
    4

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• size 9 or 11 is more normalish than thick, my friend's legs are pretty small and she's an 8.. And since whem is being thick bad lol it's muscle/your frame.

• i wear a size 10 and im thin looking... you can see my ribs

• More to grab on too

• I love me a thick chick!!!