How do you get guys to talk to you on the streets?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Wait around him. Thing is I usually have several woman around me so the one who I think is less of a bitch I will approach.

So be approachable. Smile when our eyes meet, make it clear you're not going to give us too much of a hassle. Any guy worth fuking will know what to do after that. Assuming that's what you want when you're in town looking.

• Just go ahead and join "Free The Nipple Movement" That is.. walk outside with your titties out and claim rape culture when men make sexual comments about you. Then you can join the Amber Rose slut walk and meet a bunch of dudes that way.

• Look hot, but not bitchy! Just appear nice, honest, and open if you can!

• dress less clothes

• I don't really talk to random girls on the streets much , what would I even say to them? randoms and don't know anything about them , bound to be awkward

What Girls Said 4

• Wear slightly revealing clothing, and smile at them. Maybe even wink I don't know.

• just walk by.

• Just look approachable. I think it's easier when you're stopped and doing something too... Like if you're looking at something, he could easily come up and look at something next to you

• I put on a bitchy face to get guys away from me. So i guess smile and look energetic will help