Why would a girl want a relationship with a man who has no interest in commitment?

Just look for a man who does.

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be a number of things; she might believe that she could be the one to change him, because he is otherwise perfect to her, or she may be in love with the sort of chase of trying to pin a guy down. It isn't always as easy as dropping everything and finding somebody. Establishing a real connection with someone is not only rare, but it takes time, so she could also feel unrelenting because she has invested so much time into this person already.

Personally I don't pursue dudes who don't commit, but that's my theory.

0|1
    0|0
    • I feel like there's a darker side though where guys who aren't interested in commitment tend to be quite desirable. They're commitment phobes partly because they have no struggle with loneliness/desperation, female attention comes easily to them.

The guys who possess the most desirable qualities like being suave, ultra confident, dashing in looks, popular among both sexes, etc. generally aren't the romantic types who just want to find that "special someone".

It's a pretty rare catch to find a man who possesses those kinds of qualities that make women swoon over him but is still searching aggressively for a commitment.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because chances are that man is handsome and she thinks she can "fix" him or make him "change" just for her - all of it stemming from this sense of being a princess.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Usually because she also doesn't want commitment, or is just desperate for any guy who is doesn't all the time seek relationships. Mainly because he has more then what guys who want commitment, even though that isn't true. It's her mindset that usually causes this way of thinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she's infatuated with this guy and he is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. She's been blinded by his good looks, put him on a pedestal and misses possible opportunities with other potential partners. . . well I've heard that it happens a lot. Or maybe it's mutual and she isn't ready for anything serious yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • we can't choose who we fall in love with
    you might know that guy is an asshole but all you feel like is being near him and wanting everything w him and it's killing you not getting that

0|0
    0|0
  • She's horny but doesn't want to have sex with several different guys so she just keeps one around to satisfy her needs.

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't want commitment too or she's blinded by love and thinks she can change him

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe she won't commit too

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she is in love with him and girls or women who are in love only want THAT particular person ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Because she thinks he will change his ways for her which we all know is dumb, but girls still go for it anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is one of those fantasy things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't know. Maybe it's a lust thing. Maybe she wants to fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because she invested so much of her emotions with this guy and she is in love with him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Maybe she doesn't want commitment either? Some people prefer enjoying their life rather than doing what they are told they are supposed to do.

0|1
    0|0
  • The world survives on hope...

0|0
    0|0
  • She may not want the effort or anxieties that come with some relationships, so it is easier for her too!

0|0
    0|0
  • "I want what I want"?

0|0
    0|0
  • because she think she can change him

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude you know the answer already women love projects if they think they can fix him then they'll have something to brag to there friends about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls want lots of sex without any committment, their choice!

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she is a gold digger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would a guy want a relationship with a woman who has no interest in commitment?

0|0
    0|0