Can you casually date someone who is emotionally unavailable?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't casually date period.

Most Helpful Girl

• I did, without knowing it. I thought we were in the new stages of a relationship, taking it slow and getting to know each other but as months passed by i realized I was with a EU guy that didn't want anything serious. It was a disaster!!
    So no, if I had to chose and know full well going into it that it was a casual relationship with an EU I would decline. It's very typical for women to want that emotional security over time from a man, especially when she's fallen for him. I honestly felt like I was dating a stone! Never again

What Guys Said 1

• No, if I date someone, I want to know that I am liked. Had an experience with a girl recently who, suddenly, become emotionally unavailable for reasons I am still not aware of. Dumped her then because of that.

What Girls Said 3

• No , I need to have emotional security in a relationship. If he was emotionally unavailae I'd end the relationship. I couldn't be happy in a relationship like that

• I can't casually date period.

• nope, I cannot.