Boyfriend's birthday coming up, don't know what to do for him... Help?

My boyfriend of 2 years is turning 23 next month, I have an idea of what I'd like to do for him, but I'm not sure if I should follow through on it or do something different. My boyfriend is pursuing acting and I thought about setting a photoshoot up for him through a photographer a friend of mine knows. However, I'm not sure if this is a waste of time and I should do something else or if I should follow through on the photoshoot for him. Also, for men, what is or was the nicest thing your girlfriend has done for you on your birthday and what's something you wish they'd give you?

The photography is meant to get him head shots to help get his name out there.

Most Helpful Guy

• I suggest think of something that has something to do with his interests, im not sure why photography would corrolate with acting

Most Helpful Girl

• Get him a video game and/or bake him something.

What Guys Said 2

• When you asked him, what did he say?

• If he doesn't have good recent headshots, and this photographer is legit, it's a great gift.

What Girls Said 1

• Strip for him, make your house a strip club, let him invite his mates over, get naked and perform sexy acts infront of him and his mates. You can even have a massive orgy after X Yummy