Do you ever get mad about something after the fact?

So someone said something to me a couple days ago.. I didn't think much of it at the time but I did think it was a weird thing to say. But the convo continued and I forgot it.

Now today I remembered it and I am annoyed and upset :/ I realize what he was trying to say but the way it came out was really thoughtless and inconsiderate.

I feel angry to the point that I don't even want to keep our weekend plans.. am I crazy? Or do other people do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yesssss happens to me. Nope not crazy it's just a huge turn off and you lost respect for them. We ther is a comment about your looks or maybe he made a racist remark and you didn't think of it at the time. Now you did and your turned off about it

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes , I think a lot of people suffer from after thought. You mull over things that were said then you over analyse and start to think of responses you could have or should have made

When you feel like this it's best to hold back from speaking your mind, because you end up saying things in anger which in most cases people regret. Some things are better left unsaid , and at times it's best just to let things go

What Guys Said 5

• This is why men will never be able to predict the behavior of women other than predicting unpredictability.

• what did he say

• Yes, I do. No, you're not crazy. Yes, other people do this.

• It happens

• other people do this, and yes you're crazy. enjoy the ride =)

What Girls Said 1

• That happens to me sometimes, yes. Or like I'll think of something good that I should've said back.

• I wish I could go back and NOT just let it roll off.. cuz at the time I thought it was no big deal.. now I'm like.. wtf did that even mean

• Good comebacks can be thought up by anyone provided ample time. Pays to have some wits.

• @orphan This is true.