Guys- what's going on with him?

Hey guys,

I met this guy on tinder, and we've been on a few dates, and we've had a lot of fun. He likes everything on my instagram and facebook- but he doesn't text me.

But here's the kicker, he doesn't ever text me first. So, I decided to text him the other day and he responds immediately and we talked for about an hour and a half- and he said he missed me.

But why doesn't he text me first? Is he just not interested in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, that's a tough one. It will require all my mystical powers of clairvoyance and psychic astral projecting to deduce the answer. I will have to go and consult the masculine hivemind.

Wait... you were texting him, right? OK, that may be helpful.

What you need to do, and is is the important step, get your phone. Now, open up the messaging application you prefer to use.

OK, you still with me? What you want to do is find his name. Once you do that, initiate the messaging feature. You want to send a clear text message to this person. On it, you should write the following phrase:
    "Why do you not text me first? Just asking."

After this, hit send. It may take up to a few seconds for the message to actually get to him, so do not expect instantaneous results.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because he expects you to always text first. Let him initiate the next time.

What Guys Said 2

• he doesn't text you because he's content communicating through other means. not that he's opposed to texting, but... it's similar to someone asking "howcome he doesn't call me?" in the year 2016.

• I think he enjoys the feeling of getting the first text (i think you know what i mean).. Some people like geting the first texts

What Girls Said 0