Guys, What do guys think 🤔 ... ?

Okay I'm 19 years old I've never been kissed let a lone had sex, it's not that I haven't had opportunities to do those things its just it never felt right. Anyway my question is would you guys be interested in a girl like me with absolutely no experience?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and that's okay. You should keep your virginity until you feel comfortable giving it away.

• Oh I will be, I was just curious what guys thought about this. I'm not worried about losing it or anything when it happens it happens but I'm not gonna just give it up to anyone just lose it.

What Guys Said 12

• It doesn't matter as long as she has an open mind and a genuine interest in sex and in me. In my experience, I have to learn with each partner anyway (y'know adjustments to their preferences, turnons, and turnoffs).

• Yeah I know what you mean, it's not that I'm not interested in sex or anything it's just I'm not just gonna give it up to anyone.

• Yeah, I gathered that, I was just listing down the general conditions.. At the same time I don't think you should look at sex as something you are 'giving up'.. Trust me it is fun and you will (learn to) enjoy it, so it is more like GETTING something. I understand where you are coming from though; take your time and wait until you meet someone who respects you and gets your blood pumping.

Good luck. ; )

• Thank you 🙂

• The difference between us and girls is we don't mind (may even enjoy) teaching.

• http://replygif.net/i/504.gif
    You're fine, dude. 95% of guys wouldn't have an issue with that!

• Of course! Most guys I know don't care about how much experience a girl has had, and most of the time less is better, for certain people of course. Personally I don't think it's a big deal!

• Yeah for example Im into such girls so much..

• Sure. Few men would not.
    He will probably run the show anyway, you just have to follow the dance.

• Do not crae.

• Yeah. Easier to train

• I wouldn't, but I'm almost 40. It would be kind of creepy if I was.

• If you haven't had sex yet it's probably because you are not very attractive.

• No. I don't like those girls.

• Yeah sure why not

• A lot of girls your age are virgins so most guys would be happy to be your first