Will a girl ever like you again after you reject them?

I broke up with a girl for not being a virgin. But now I've had a few partners of my own and want another shot at dating her. She is still smokin. I don't intend to stay long though.

Will a girl ever like you again after you break up with them or reject them?

• Yes
  • No
This question is for my friend not for me. I've already had non virgins like me and I dealt with them accordingly.
Funny how the guys are 50/50 in voting.
Keep the votes coming. The guys are still near 50/50

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people are being idiots saying that is a dumb reason, it's not my personal preference, but if you are also a virgin- I could see how you'd want someone with similar experience

What Girls Said 17

• I don't know man, depends on the girl and how the guy acted while breaking up. If she knew it was for that reason, I imagine she would not be too eager to give him a second chance. ESPECIALLY if he only wants back for a short time. Being a fuck buddy is not so Flattering a prospect.

• no. way.

• Not when you rejected her for such a dumb reason...

• If I was her I wouldn't want you back I mean you couldn't accept the way she was

• You can't accept used good when you are a virgin! Of course we can't accept you at this time.

• Ugh how can any woman like you honestly your a just a prick.

• Guys like me can hide it very well. We can put on a good act without any trace of thinking they are used goods.

• depends on the girl and how much she likes you... some will continue to like you and others will move on. personally for me i'd move on and save myself the embarrassment he rejected me once why try again

• Fuck no.

God I hope she isn't dumb enough to date a fuck boy like you...

• No, you're an idiot and you've had your chance.

• Usually no.
    You're an asshole, by the way.

• Wow, girls can be rude sometimes... at least he took the guts to ask this without being anonymous

• @wrightontime yeah she's over you... and if she'll remember anything it'll that moment when she was insulted... so too late brah

• @danishnaseem05 yea. It took her a few months to get over me. Right after I left she kept trying to talk to me. But i kept giving not so nice replies back. I probably blew it and the old feelings of hurt with probably maker her more mad at me. Oh well, it was just a thought. I'm in college and there is a lot of gorgeous girls here.

• LOL I would ignore your ass

• Probably not.

• This is so narcissistic, callous, and superficial.

• Depends on the girl really and how willing she is to try again.

• Nah sweetie.

• I wouldn't take you back if I was her but I don't know maybe she won't care.

• you are disgusting and you shouldn't have the right to date

• You can't tell

• No.. I personally wouldn't like a guy again if he rejects me the first time.

What Guys Said 12

• I am appalled by your attitude.
    First, your insistence on her being a virgin makes you sound like some caveman from the Islamic world.
    Second, you say that you "do not intend to stay long".
    Does that mean that you intend to use this girl for sex and then cast her aside?
    If that is the case, if you are so shallow, narcissistic and possibly even psychopathic in your personality traits she is much better off without you.

• I do intend to use her for sex and cast her aside. She is non virgin. You can cast aside people who are not good enough for you.

• I will add entitled and narcissistic to misogyny.
      I did not get laid until I was almost 21 and could count on the fingers of one hand the number of times before I was 30.
      So fucking what?
      You are not hard done by and you are not entitled to anything.
      I can see why you have a problem finding female company.
      You remind me of the late Elliot Roger.

• I don't have a problem attracting girls. I'm good at hiding how I feel inside.

• Normally yes. People don't just stop having feelings for someone without good reason.

In this case no. That's a stupid reason and she was probably insulted. You won't have a chance. You may as well have called her a slut not worth your time. Would have gone down exactly the same.

• Depends on how much she liked you and how much you hurt her.

• Its un likely that she will take you back, but even the tiny hope you still have at getting another shot with her will disappear of you reveal your intention.

• If a girl likes you and then rejects you... you're most likely done.

if you snub a girl or are the one to reject her... it's possible. I've had women I've downright snubbed or ghosted message me. Overdo the niceness or something and a woman rejects me? Will never message me again.

• I'm not sure, but probably not, especially given that reason. If you want to try you should first admit that what you believed about her needing to be a virgin was stupid. If you haven't changed your views on that, I don't see why she would consider you again.

• she will probably not stop liking you, if you were no douche about it.

• Yeah, bitches cling to people.

• Why would you? To mw that's counterproductive.

• You lack respect for yourself.

• I hope she does not give you a second chance. You sound like a total douschebag

• It's happened to me several times, it's as if I have to introduce the concept of dating me into their minds before they can even imagine it. They often come around, but I only give one chance. If they pass it up I won't ask again and I don't accept if they change their mind. Now days I wait a little longer before I ask women out.