Would you date a good person that didn't fit in and had no friends?

• yes i would
  • no
  • maybe
  • only if he/she was hot

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would date him That's not a deal- breaker for me. There's many reasons why a guy has no friends and doesn't feel like he fits in. A lot of people are in this position , for many different reasons

It doesn't mean he's a bad person, undatable or unlovable. I'd look beyond him having no friends and not fitting in.

• I'm in that position , as I'm a single dad , that also works FT , have some work friends , but no close friends , sadly they are all dead ! Good answer !

• Thank you. Most men are on their own in life , women are more social & have much closer female / female friendships , that men never have with each other. I'm encouraged to see decent ladies such as your good self, giving positive responses to us men , an antidote to the usual anti-male bile that is fired at us.

• @FatherJack

Yeah, that's so true. Women usually have a network of supportive people around them , a lot of men have to face things on their own.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not.

• May I ask why tho

• Well, let's be honest, if one does not fit in and has no friends there's usually something amiss. There's a reason. No one just normally and naturally gravitates away from everyone. I mean even people like me (who are terrible) find compatriots so... Yeah, something is wrong. Very, very wrong.

I mean people will say "yes" because it's the internet, it's not something that actually faces them, but you also have to think of the burden of taking said person on. You see, even if you take them on and they are fine people what are the odds that they won't be clingy or excessively distant? Because either they'll need the attention they get from no one else or relish in the lack of attention that they already have and enjoy.

It's just a partnership waiting to fail.

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe if I was attracted and interested in him.

• Probably not.
    Why don't they fit in? It's worrisome... Is he rude? Does he have anger management? Is he boring?

• What if he's shy and doesn't feel comfortable partaking in activites which is common among the group like drinking, partying etc.

• @drkcmana even shy people have friends unless they have autism or something:/

• If there was a connection between me and him sure. But I'd like to understand and get to know him better (as a person) before anything.

• Maybe because I was kind of like this at the beginning of college, but my boyfriend was kind of a loner when we first started dating. I was also only in my first month of college, and felt that it would be the best time to explore with new personalities. 1 year and 9 months later, we still love spending time together and rarely get into fights!

• Voted A..

• Yea why not

• HELL YA! i only wish to find someone like that.

What Guys Said 12

• If I liked her, and we had shared interests, of course!!. Most of my friends wouldn't care because they are kind of 'different,' and 'don't fit in' too!

• Well since I'm like that, it would be hypocritical of me not to. But only if that person is not clingy.

• Well I sorta fit into that category and I would be willing to date a girl with my personality so my answer is yes.

• Definitely, if I was attracted to her and she had a personality I liked. I feel like I am mostly the same way, though I am getting better at being around people

• Of course, both am one myself and together with one like that as well.

• Men , as a rule , do not have the close friendships women do. Woman / woman friendships are mostly ultra close , men are also by nature , less social , most men MUST have some alone time. Evolutionary biology explains why.

• Yeah sure.

• Last option, gotto have more than one good thing about you. Otherwise what would you rely on too hold the relationship if one of them gets changed.

• Yeah

• yeah i would, because i myself is like that, lol

• I am that person 100%
    No real friends just colleagues
    Big family and just respond/call to emmidiate
    Handsome with no girlfriend
    Smart yet not money driven
    Notorious introvert for life!

• yes i would