How to meet guys when in community college and still living at home?

Instead of heading off to university, for the next two years i will be at community college living with my parents :(. I don't find anything wrong with that but from what my friends have told me, finding guys and relationships and such become more difficult to find. I plan on getting active within my campus to help get a few some credentials under my wings other than academics but other than that, I feel like I've got nothing else to do.
I live in a big family oriented city where although there are lots of people, its mostly families with the center being around school. It is knows for its many schools within the district and is know for being a great place to start a family. I'm about 45 minutes away from the big city, being Dallas but it is a bit of a commute for entertainment, which is why i usually stay within my city.
I really want to meet cool people but it seems that im basically going to go to school with a good portion with my senior class. I feel like im basically going into the 13th grade. What can i do and where can i go to make connections for more friends and meet cool guys within my college age range.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Online or through hobbies or through college.