Guys, how do you feel about coffin nails?

Guys, how do you feel about coffin nails?

I'm one of those girls who LOVE coffin nails (pictured above). To me, they're sexy, they're edgy and I love how they make my fingers look longer. But, while my boyfriend has never said anything about them, I kinda feel like he hates them.

So I want to know from other guys... coffin nails? Hot or Not? Yay or Nay?

p. s if any girls have found themselves in my position, feel free to share as well :)

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate hate hate long nails. I always see girls with fat stubby little hands and long fake looking nails that just make her fingers look even stubbier.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm ok with them as long as they aren't too long, there's a thin line between sexy & witch with those nails 😛

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• They would be nice for an event. Or for a dressed up day out. However I think that they would get in the way to much in regular daily life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE THEM!!! I notice those girly girl touches like nails, make up hair, lingerie, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be honest. It looks horrible to me. I really really don't like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not for me. I like nails painted but short. Artificial nails just scream "high maintenance"

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffin nails? The name itself sounds creepy and deathly.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0_0

Scary lol

0|0
    0|0
  • they become instantly repulsive when they taper to a point... yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like a cheap hooker

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say I like them at all. They also look really impractical for everyday use.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I personally wouldn't want to cut my nails in that shape but if you want to then go for it. The main thing that worries me about the shape is whether or not you'd be filing the sides of your nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys hate those nails truthfully. Those are ugly as fuck, I'm sorry but that's not style but garbage.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find them ugly and tacky :x

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffin nails? Lol nah I'm all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay but only for special occasions but i don't see myself walking with nails that can literally slice every piece of my body apart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly AF in my opinion but eh, you do you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather have stiletto nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like longish nails but those are not my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really really hate that

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them.

0|0
    0|0