What does it mean if a guy says "i want to chill and have fun with you" ?

I asked where he could see where this is going. He said frienss and possibly benefits and relationship? I told him straight up and he said he was just joking with the benefits part

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he wants to get close to you, wants you to open up to him, wants to know you inside and out, and wants to spoil you with a night of entertainment.

However, it also means that if you want sex, he'll gladly give you that too. But if not, then he won't force the issue. He's up for you, for however far you're willing to let things go.

He has to be able to trust you to quite a degree to be that open - unless he's a predator, in which case it's an attempt to get you to let your guard down.

If a guy is offered sex by a pretty woman and he refuses, he usually has a very good reason. Be it universal transtemporal morality, a sickness, a hang-up of some sort, whatever. If he has no real sexual mores and is up for anything, he typically won't say no if you are the one offering sex. Most will not pass up the offer if it is given.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he's not serious about you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Let me guess, a really hot guy asks this. And you somehow wishes he is not trying to get a booty call. Yeah well keep dreaming, that's exactly his intentions.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to get drunk, maybe smoke, watch movies, eat pizza, and have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • he wants da booty

0|0
    0|0
  • He is trying to have sex

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd assume he isn't wanting an intense or committed relationship. Nothing too serious. He just wants to hang out and have fun times with you. So he doesn't want be in an exclusive relationship with you

If you want something different , then don't have a relationship on his terms only. If he can't offer you what you want then walk away. You should never accept less than you want

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't want to get serious

0|0
    0|0