Was this his way of telling me that we are exclusively dating now or am I wrong?

I was texting with the guy I've been dating for 3 weeks. He brought up the fact that he really wanted to sleep with me when we were hanging out at my house earlier today. I responded that
"I'm not interested in sleeping with a guy unless I am in a committed relationship with him". He then responded that he "feels the same way and he is looking for a committed relationship too"...

... Was that his way of telling me that we are in a relationship now? I can't tell for sure based on this response.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a two sided street. You have to be clear that what you have is a relationship, and he has to agree.

Committed means you won't date/hook up with other people unless you are both okay with that..

In terms of having sex, just make sure you consent, and he knows your consent.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like its heading that direction however if his first thought is to sleep with you prior you want to make sure he's in it for real.

What Guys Said 1

• It was his way of saying he want to knock the dust off your puuuusaaay... He may or may not be down for commitment.

What Girls Said 3

• Why don't you just flat out ask him?

• That was his way of telling you he wants to have sex..

• Sounds to me he's just saying what you want so he can get laid. BUT ask him for clarification. Communication is key!