Is it normal for guys to flake so much? Does this happen to you? Why does it happen to me all the time?

So this guy asks If we can text. I gave him my number. I let him do all the initiating. He texts me and I respond. So yesterday I told him goodnight. He tells me goodnihht and he will chat with me tomorrow (which is today) He texts me today (surprisingly) saying his job called him in to work a double shift. We plan to meet tomorrow but he hasn't texted me back where to meet. Now I'm used to getting rejected by guys all the time and getting blowed off a lot but this is honestly getting annoying. I don't act too available. I tell him that I work and go to school. I kinda have a life (not really) but I make it seem like I do. They just all stop talking to me. I don't know what I do wrong. this brings my self esteem down even more. Makes me feel extremely unattractive. The worst thing is that the guys I talk to, they're not my type at all but I'm trying to look at them as a person. I even went as low to try and date a drug dealer, and I got rejected by him. I don't know what to do anymore. Any suggestions? Or is this just normal?

What Guys Said 1

• Sadly most poeple don't hold to what they say. It is not a male only problem. Almost all of my friends are completely flakes. I just have to live with the idea that they won't usually show up when she said they would.

What Girls Said 1

• It's normal for people in general to flake.