Guys, would you date an arabe girl?

every person that hear my name or know where i'm from before meeting me have already an idea on how i look , how i dress , what religion i am and it annoys me. i'm white looking and not muslim and when guys see me the idea that they made about me by knowing my name or where i come from (i'm from tunisia ) changes.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as I find her attractive (physically and mentally) then I don't care where they are from or their ethnicity/religion etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • and what's your ethnicity/religion?

• Show All
    • no it's rare but most of us don't know exactly our origin , my grand pa was half irish that lived in tunisia but i never met him i only saw him in pictures.

• Ah, okay. I personally have little knowledge of my geniology as well, Irish and German just happen to be the main ones.

What Guys Said 20

• I would totally date an Arabian girl if we were religiously compatible. I once had a mad crush on a Persian girl in my nearly all-white high school.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would love to date an Arab girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes yes and more yes... iv met some beautiful arab women.. 100% arab over white!

2|0
    0|0
  • Sure yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah , i can

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea, I'd date someone who's arabe. I dated an Israeli chick and there's an Egyptian girl I go to school with that I find extremely attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date her, but I don't think I could have a serious relationship with her. I know many Muslims don't accept marriages with non-Muslims. It's kind of like how Jews don't allow marriages with non-Jews. Otherwise they'd become an outcast.

I have absolutely no intention of assigning myself to any religion.

0|1
    0|0
    • i just said i wasn't muslim and not all arabs are , haven't you heard of jewish arabs , christian arabe?

• If she was a non-religious Arab, hell yes, I would date the heck out of her. And no, I have never heard of Jewish Arab LOL. Jews are not even allowed to enter many countries in the middle east. Jews and Christians are allowed to freely practice their religion in Muslim countries. I'm not religious, so I don't care, but that's still fucked up.

• i'm from tunisia and there's many jew and few christian but arabs from north africa and arabe from middle east are diffrent by their culture , their language, and race but the most arab country where you can find jew are lebanon and algeria and i never heard a country where jews are forbidden (i'm atheist too ).

• I would date an Arab girl if she was christian. I don't have anything against muslims. I just prefer to date someone who has similar beliefs and traditions to me

0|0
    0|0
  • try meeting people in person, then you won't have this problem unless you have someone follow you around announcing your grand entrance everywhere you go.

0|0
    0|0
    • hhhh sadly yes they're always announcing my highness.

• If she looked very white, and was an arab, not a muslim, possibly. As long as there was a lot of white-christian blood in her veins.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me start by saying that Arab women are beautiful.. Everything... So kind and inviting... No joke I wish I can marry one their so sweet and awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look arab females are hottest
    Wide waist bones are so feminine
    It became a trend now
    So you probably hotter than most of other girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but only if she isn't extremely religious and doesn't expect me to convert.

0|0
    0|0
    • haven't you heard of jewish arabs , christian arabe or atheist?

• Post a pic of yourself. Easier to decide like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to convert to Islamism and have 10 wifes. You can be wife #4

0|0
    0|0
    • hahaha thanks but in most arab country polygamy is illegal.

• I guess we will have to move to one where the will of Allah is strong, my lower compass rises to guidance in these situations ;)

• Really hot looken

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would date you.

0|0
    0|0
  • ugly gırls😈

0|0
    0|0
    • you're so charming thanks. :D

• İts about your ideas and your parents ideas. First let me be clear. I will never date with a muslim woman. İts my principle. Its extremely bad to date with a muslim who believe such a religion. İf you are a non believer and if your parents are normal people ( not jeaolus , not extremist ) then you have chance on me. İf I like you then no problem. Thats my style.

0|0
    0|0
    • i understand , i will never date a religious person myself and my parents are crazy but more in a way of crazy artist XD

• Yeah I would date an Arabe girl.

1|0
    0|0