Kiss on the first date?

What do you all think about a kiss on the first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• A little cheek kiss is just fine. I don't expect a lip kiss, on the first date. I respect her as a Lady, and a Lady doesn't kiss, 'romantically' on the first date, but rather kisses his cheek, in thanks for seeing her safely to her door, and being a gentleman, during the date.

• Even if the feeling might be there, if you don't, and she knows you want to, it's better, when you DO kiss, the next date!! Something to look forward to, and anticipate!!
      The anticipation, the feelings, remembering the first date, and then anticipating the next, and maybe THAT kiss? A little anticipation, and personal fantasy, can make the actual experience so much more fulfilling!

• 100% agree with you! Our second date will be on Sunday and we'll see how it goes. Though my date hold my hand by the end of the first date which was very sweet

• Take your time, but don't let him have too much, too fast!! He will hate it, probably, but want you more, making him wait, but just teasing a little!
      You know how to make a guy want you, and you know how to tease him, and keep him interested, right?
      For guys, most of the excitement, is in the thrill of the 'chase' and getting the lady in bed!!
      Make him work for it, and make him respect you!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• After not going for a kiss (being too upright and proper) and losing out on a girl, I've always gone for the kiss, almost always successfully. Now, if she doesn't kiss and rejects my advances (trust me, I'm tactful), I don't contact her further. She has to have a reasonable excuse. Otherwise, no kiss means she isn't feeling me and it's a waste of time going further.

• I'm all for it. In my experience it's generally gone well. I think there's only one time where she turned her head and gave me the cheek. (Ugg.)

• It should only be on the back of her hand. Any thing else is taking it to far on the first date.

• If the date went REALLY well sure. Not making out just like a soft kiss and that's it.

• Haven't yet done that.

• Depends on the situation... I tried on the 2nd and was pulled from and end up geting the kiss on technicaly a 3rd date and reconected years later and an exchange of I love you

• Nothing wrong with that. It's a good sign that there will be a second date.

• if the moment is right and we both want it... why not. but it's nothing I expect to happen

• well... at least for me a kiss leads to sex and that does happen on the first date most the time

• sex on the first date is fine provided it's realized after a certain path has been traveled.

• More or less mandatory to make it a successful date for me.

• I don't know I don't go on "first" dates with girls I haven't hooked up with. I usually hook up with a girl at a club or bar, and then take them out if I'm interested. I find the whole first date thing awkward as hell if you haven't hooked up.

• Put out or gtfo is my motto

• Kiss on the cheek is okay

• I go for it

• It's nice. Nothin bad about it

What Girls Said 3

• No way.

• If I feel like there is something there and I want him to know I'm interested, I'd kiss him.

• yeah if it was an amazing date.