What is something your ex could do to piss you off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop thinking about your experience boyfriends... girls/women. You obsess over it so much and for so long. Just let it go, it didn't work out. Whatever made you mad about them, you don't have to worry or deal with it anymore, he's gone, YAAAAAAY!!! get a new guy

Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean while we were in a relationship or now that we've broken up?
    My first ex is about as sweet as they come and we've remained very close friends. The only problem is that he is very immature and very irrepressible, and he makes a lot of poor decisions. I really hate to say it, but he's also not the brightest sometimes. While we were together, he thought that girls flirting with him were just being friendly and provoked them to get out of line. It was unintentional, but it wasn't good at all. Now that we're no longer together, it frustrates me that he won't do anything for himself and is perfectly content living cooped up in his house with no job and no driver's license, playing video games and talking to strangers online all day. It is completely up to him, but I hate seeing someone who is a legitimately good person settle for that when he's told me be wants more out of life but is scared to do it. I do my best to help him, but I can't do everything for him.

My second ex was also pretty immature, and he would always turn the tables on me and make everything out to be my fault when we were together. Now that we've broken up, he tries to play games on social media and get my attention, but I just laugh and ignore it because it's beyond stupid.

What Guys Said 4

• Breath

• come crawling back

• keep randomly texting me every couple weeks like she does

• Try and make me jealous

What Girls Said 7

• I'm friends with most of my exs, because I have a big heart and forgive everyone, I hate it. But I'd hate my ex talking to my current boyfriend about me

• Something my ex does do that pisses me off is cause trouble between me and the people I'm talking to. Never fails.

• Talk about me after we have broken up

• Nothing he does piss me off.

• Absolutley nothing unless he asked me out again but that would be kind of funny actually because is say no lol

• Exist. Be seen in my presence.

• Screw your friend or someine you know