Is it possible to shame a girl who rejects all guys because she thinks she deserves better?

if yes then how? cause I doubt you can explain to be honest lol

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• How would you do that?
    I can only think of by lying... because nothing else that's true would be humiliating.
    If she refuses someone - she has a reason.
    It's her problem, and her choice, not yours.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes it is very possible because I have been the victim of such shame many of times throughout my life all because my views and beliefs doesn't match theirs. I have always been mocked by guys who say they like me, want to date me, and all they really wanted was to use me and get into my pants. Then by the next time I see them, their with a new girl and or spreading lies to other people about me. Why?:
    1. Because I wasn't allowed to date till 18
    2. Because I wasn't interested in dating in the first place, and I don't plan on to
    3. I decided that I wanted to be Celibate and live by myself for the rest of my life
    4. Because I don't believe in premarital sex or masturbation
    5. Neither do I want to have children or be a parent

So because of those reasons, the lie about going to be a terrible parent or that nobody is going to want to marry me. You get the rest. That was extremely hurtful to me, and I've experienced that hurt since Elementary all the way to now in a way. But I've experienced that more throughout K-12 years. I try at times even as an adult to not think about it. But all the things I've explained about doing right and such before, they now believe me as young adults and respect me. But before anybody says I'm religious crap, understand that I don't believe in religion. God and his word, yes. I grew up to become a better woman because of him. But besides the point, this is years I'm talking about. Childhood, pre-teen, teenage, young adult years, my whole life. It turned me into a bitter girl growing up at some point. And I had to ask God to reveal that problem in me that I never knew I had and that no one ever knew or addressed it to me. He did. And I had to change some of my way of thinking. Trust me, I can be a very stubborn person.

My advice is this: Don't ever shame a girl because you don't like the fact she rejects all guys. Perhaps she does deserve better, depending on what it is. A lot of you guys hurt girls left and right and many of you don't give a rats behind who you hurt. Then when a woman finally hurts you, you don't forgive her or you want revenge. It's the same cycle and pattern. The same thing with sex. How do you know her last man or a male didn't hurt her to the point it turned her to act like a monster to you? I have high esteem, always have. But I'm still a woman, and human. I'm not perfect, and can die and I break just any other thing or person.

• Just to clarify how do you know exactly what she thinks? If she isn't interested in you then why waste your time trying to "shame" her.

I'm sure you are a good person in general, maybe the two of you just aren't a good fit. I'm assume it wasn't your intent, but some men use language similar to this to guilt, put down, or force women. Better to move on than go anywhere near the guy in CA who went on a shooting spree to punish the women who rejected him. I know that's an extreme example, but it's a realistic fear in many women's lives.

• lol, I am impressed by prudish girls. I do want to date a virgin and I always praise girls who wait for the MR right

• you see it is impossible to shame non slut girls

• I am not a slut. I have never had sex out side a few long term relationships. I have been made to feel like a slut for just being a human and wanting connection. How about rather than saying anyone who can be shamed is a slut, we stop making broad judgments about people we don't know.

• No, not really. Shaming a girl for not going with guys she isn't interested in will only make you look a bit cray/desperate.

• what about shaming the girl after she slept with me?

• I mean I dont know maybe you dont see this as a problem here and are looking the other way abit because youve never experienced anything similar to whats being described and can't relate. Or maybe you just haven't been around people whove experienced and are aware it happens. Some people hold the of the opinion that the rejector can act as nasty as they want and see it as perfectly sweet and ok and they are entitled to act that way and the rejected person must act a certain way and they were in the wrong. Sure the rejector doesn't have to be nice. But the person who got rejected doesn't have to act that way either. They dont owe the rejector nice treatement especially if they were nasty. But yes this absolutely happens.

• @Pacificblue62 Exactly.

• Why do something like that? Just move on with your life, wanting to shame someone/shaming someone is really childish and petty, and will only make you look bad to everyone else.

• all I meant was it is impossible to shame girls with dignity

• there is not sentence that can shame a girl who rejects guys and wants to find the MR right. But there are millions of snetences that can be used for shaming sluts

• Ok? lol

• I don't think she rejects 'all' guys. She rejects guys whom she doesn't find attractive. Is it possible to shame her? Yes. Does it make you look cool or better? No. I'd say leave her alone and move on. If you keep and hunting to shame her, she'll think that you're bitter and desperate to gain her attention. The more you do it, the more she enjoys it because subconsciously, you're chasing after her.

• She wants what she wants.. let her be

• Is it possible? Sure. Should you? No. What she deserves is up to her. Shaming her for trying to find someone who is good for her is wrong, and you don't have that right.

• it is not possible. Please bring an example of how it is possible to shame a girl with high esteem

• Honestly, you'd be hard pressed to find a girl who actually has high self esteem. We're constantly harassed, told that we aren't good enough or that we don't deserve what we have. Most of us are just holding our heads high anyway.

• Oh dear, been dumped again have we?

• She can reject as many guys as she wants, it's not a crime.

• Reject her.

What Guys Said 17

• You can't force people into things. I just think a lot of people have too much influence from the media. Born again celibates, feminists. All that shit was forced through the media by morally corrupt businessmen who should be in jail. Women are weak. Not all but, lets be honest, most are. Theyre desperate to fit in and not be isolated so theyve got a hive mentality. They bastards use that against women. Theyve got the young ones acting like men, sluts, multilating their bodies, hating the opposite gender. Its got to stop. Women are vulnerable in this cut throat world and they are being chewed up and spat out by the elite for profit. Now they're being given superiority complexes and told men are the devil. So they get that us women against those men mentality. That us against them outlook causes mass murders. The people behind this like the rothschilds who started feminism should be in jail for life. Every mode of mass communication is automatically censored by government and sold off to the private sector so they can spew any shit they want at the masses. Basically if you can pay you can control the people. It should be fuckin illegal. The net and mobile phones to the masses haven't even been around 20 years. Social media and search engines maybe 10 or 15. In that time young men and women have been warped almost unrecognisable. Im old enough to remember before. Us older generations are shaking our heads in disgust as to whats happening to our kids.

• Iglad that feminism is slowly dying

• @FatherJack he's part of the elite. They fear public outrage so they got a careful pr image. doesn't go far enough to cover how fuckin stupid they are. I voted out as well. Thought democracy was a sham up till then. right enough there's a thousand different law firms pressing for an overturn of the verdict. Their rich, globalist clients are shitting it. Thats their plans for Europe set back significantly. Fuck all the scum. They overrun us with third world tramps then they try and stop a democratic vote. Merkhel still wants our borders open and everybody say yes. Pure pr puppets too scared to say anything in public. I dont want the uk overrun with arabs and blacks from every shithole in the world. Get them to fuck

• Shame I can't get my rifle back from the armoury !! ( ex Army ) My trigger finger is itching !!

• High standards don't make you a bad person.

• If a girl rejects guys cause of that it mean she values herself. I prefer girls that know their value instead of those who go out with everyone they find.

• Is it possible? Yes, but is it a good thing to do? No. It's her choice - and if she ends up alone or with an asshole, or settles with some meek guy, then that's her own fault.

• how is it posible?

• that kind of shaming is absurdity

• But still shaming.

• You can call her delusional, narcissistic, and self-righteous. But I think you should just walk away.

• Very calm and collectively call her delusional, narcissistic and self-righteous then walk away equals very good approach. But show as little emotion as possible.

• ... Why?

• Her body, her mind, her future. . . it is her absolute right to choose the males who she wants in her life.

• No, leave the girl alone. It's not worth it, revenge ain't the way

• Just ignore her

• All bark and no bite? Just ignore her. So many people think they're better than everyone else. If you started giving a shit for people like that, you'd be living in the bathroom.

• Nope

• Lmfaooo trigger em nerds

• Yes. Time will do it for her all on it's own.

• Why would you wanna shame her? What's the point?

• Why waste your time, do you deserve better?

• Yes. I need kind of an example of a rejection though.

• no. only shame sluts

• yes. women with no dignity are only shamed