Is it true that women are not physically attracted to men but rather their social and financial statuses?

I'm being told that just being handsome isn't even enough to get below average women to date you and in order to get any interest from the ladies you need to have a lot of money, a fancy new car, designer clothes, a house, a high paying job, the latest phone, interesting friends, be able to be the life of a party and have somewhere to throw one, a boat etc etc

True or no?

• True
  • Not true

Most Helpful Girl

• A Handsome guy is a handsome guy. He will get a lot of attention. However a handsome guy without security is pretty much nothing. A woman will pick a man who is more financially stable than a broke hot man or a hot man who can't commit.

• And the truth comes out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Partly. Lets just say that womens sexual attraction to a guy can and is influenced by his social status. For a guy it doesn't matter if a girl is a kindergartener or a millionaire. She is physically attractive or not. For a girl it can make a difference though.

A guys social status - and that doesn't only relate to money - influences her attraction. There is a reason why you see groupies and personal cult mostly being female and not only teens but also adult women.

What Girls Said 12

• Bro it doesn't matter how many pizzas you can order or how fast you can get them. It matters what kind of toppings you get and whether you'll share the last piece with me.

• If it's this car, the answer is yes, we want your ride.

carswithmuscles.com/.../dodc4rt.jpg

If you're not in possession of that car, then no. We are attracted to manly men, who are respectful, and who have some freakin depth past "interesting friends, latest phone, lots of money, and designer clothes".

• What kind of car is that?

• @Rocket_Queen The Cuda and Challenger were the same basic body with the exception of the front and rear header panels, valance panels and bumpers. The interiors were slightly different but not completely different. I think of the car companies who were after the "retro" look Dodge hit the nail square on the head with the Challenger. The basic body looks the same as it did in the 70's with the exception of the front and rear header panels, valances and bumpers. I haven't seen the interior of one yet. It would be cool if they had the sword like shifter from the 70's too.

• @SvetlanaSavachenko yeah they did! Dodge knows how to make a sexy ride. But I have always loved them since my first Ram lol. I have yet to get in one either and take it for a spin, but would enjoy that very much.

• It depends on the woman. Material things are of no value to me and I want a guy who I love and can have a good, healthy relationship with. I don't care what his monetary status is. All I care is that we have good chemistry, he's an overall good person, and that I have at least some physical attraction towards him.

• So physical attraction does matter?

• Of course. It matters to everyone to some extent. That is part of how we are wired.

• nope... only gold diggers think this way

• Can't bang money & status 😪

• Not true.

• I personally do feel attracted to some guys on a purely physical level, it's just that I'm sometimes just as much attracted to confidence, humour etc as to looks.

• no i make it a point to be in the place where i can find attractive men. i turn down those who aren't my type physically. no sense in wasting anyone's time.

• Nope

• Neither. A guy can be attractive as hell and have all the money in the world but of he's a complete ass hole I wouldn't go anywhere near him. Its all about personality to me.

• Vote B with MUCH laughter.

• So much bullshit.

What Guys Said 11

• If you believe it to be true, it will be.

• Sure, that's why you see so many hot women with unattractive low lifes. What women are attracted to is confidence.

• Money makes girls come around.

• Absolutely true.

• Man that's some bs

• I mean having rich mom do help baha

• I wish it were.

• Definitely not true. I've had to listent o girls I've been in love with drone on about how hot certain guys are lol.

• all women think these things first then other things after that

• yup, women have always seen men for their wallets and security. Nothing more, love was always a lie

• A smart young woman will accept a guy who has the potential for all those things. A high status and high quality man is important to women and women will always seek out the strongest and best man they can possibly get. The problem is for far too many women is that they are not good enough for long term relationships with the men they desire and are only good for pump and dumps. With standards too high for most men they are forced to lower them at aged thirty but its too late as all the good men are taken and they are stuck with the leftovers.