Girls, you even worry about this?

Do you get worry about and freak out by the thought that what if the guy you are dating /going to date /have a huge crush on has a really hairy body (chest, stomach, back, shoulders etc) under all those clothes?
Does this thought ever cross your mind and scare you out like hell?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I don't mind hairy bodies, but I know girls that do. S'all about preference really.

• Even REALLY hairy bodies having lots and lots of hairs all over don't bother you?

• I mean hairy chests/arms/legs aren't extremely appealing but I don't mind it that much. I'm weird, I like hair in my opinion. I can honestly say I've never seen hairy shoulders, that's a first lol. I guess I wouldn't mind that either xD

• That's lucky of you to never see hairy shoulders

What Girls Said 3

• I already know mine does, I also really don't care.

• Yours does! Really hairy?
      Did you ever get scared that what if you start dating a hairy chest, hairy backed man?

• Never really crossed my mind. And he's got quite a bit of hair.

• Ever got put off? Ever felt ashamed and irritated that why did you end up with a hairy man and why didn't you get a less hairy normal man?

• OMG. Not you again! smh

• It's you !!!
    Over and over again
    I know mine isn't hairy

• Cool to know the your isn't, but do you ever worry that what of your boy is a hairy bodied male?

• Yes and I'd tell him to laser them
      Science is amazing

• How about dump him instead of Laser?