Are drunk actions really sober thoughts? Girl shows interest when drunk, yet not while sober?

Thanks for the replys.. Thoughts on the following QS Respect VS Love? Is love necessary to allow genuine respect. If a girl respects a guy does she love him, or can respect exist without true love? For genuine lasting respect is love necessary? To summarize my question are respect and love mutually exclusive. I believe you cannot exhibit genuine respect for a person without loving them (whether realized or not? Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to show interest in a guy only when drunk. I really think it was because I had a little feeling for him and also really liked the attention he gave me. But when I was sober, I wpull remember the reasoning about why we wouldn't work or why it wouldn't be appropriate for us to be together. My logic sense would remind me why we wouldnt/shouldn't work. However when I drank I would really like his attention and my slight feelings for him would be exemplified. Also, I would have the (dumb) excuse of blaming it on the alcohol.

If she isn't showing you these feelings sober, I personally don't think she's worth it! Why would you want someone who can't even fully like you without being on some thing that alters their brain function.

Best of luck!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily. A lot of people do things they probably wouldn't when drunk. That's why 50 percent of college guys get laid.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd say it means that she is into you but doesn't want to be.

• I've had that before where I knew a guy was not good for me and didn't want to be onto him but when I'd drink around him I'd always end up flirting with him at the very least and confessing my feelings for him and even sleeping with him a couple times.

• they're more raw and honest actions than our sober, filtered, and self aware state

• Yeah, I mean some things that people do when drunk are just because they're intoxicated. But in other cases it's usually a thing they've thought about subconsciously.

What Guys Said 3

• No. .

• This is a great question.

• Alcohol Amplifies your innermost thoughts and actions so it probably is true subconsciously