How to have good game with girls again?

So there was a time where I was bad with girls. Eventually I learned little tricks into getting girls to like me, and I learned how to play the game. After a while, I just gave off a vibe, and girls were attracted to me, without me even trying. It was a lot of work to keep up this facade, and I grew tired of it. I stopped for a long time, and I pretty much lost all my ability. I wish to get back to that level again. I learned how to be confident and everything. I learned how to make myself seem interesting, and how to ignore girls in the right way. I used to be to nice to girls, then I learned how to be cool with them. Now I dont even know what to do and I'm lost. I feel unconfident becasue I lost my game and I've lost a few girls who I may have had a chance with. what do i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• "I just gave off a vibe, and girls were attracted to me, without me even trying."
    "It was a lot of work to keep up this facade,"
    " I wish to get back to that level again."
    Lies.

Most Helpful Guy

• You just need to get your confidence back.. That is always the key.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• play hide and seek, thats a good game.

• Its probably because your game as a teen was something you thought you had. Believe me, im your age. As a teen i could have had all the puss i wanted. If you were half decent looking , you probably thought you had game.