Should I just stop talking to him?

Okay so i've been talking to this guy online for about 3 months now. We had our first date and it was great! We kissed several times and he was reluctant to let me leave. Now it's been a full week since that first date and he doesn't seem proactive about organizing a 2nd date with me. He says he's interested but was worried that I wanted to move too fast. I actually suggested we meet on the weekend for a couple of drinks (since I think dates should be 50/50).

He messages me every day asking how I am, complimenting me, wanting to know who I'm seeing, says goodnight while I'm busy getting on with my own life, but he still isn't taking the opportunity to chase me. I'm losing interest and the compliments are no longer enough to keep me waiting around for him.

Now I know he's currently going through a rough patch in terms of his career. He's not happy in his job however, but I don't think that's an excuse any longer.

Should I simply drop the guy or should I continue talking to him until he asks me out? Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you've already considered dropping him, and if you are hesitant, then I suggest you drop him. You don't have to right away, but if he doesn't get his act together in the fashion you would like, it's not worth it. It'd be better to walk away early rather than later.

Most Helpful Girl

• just chill out ur approaching the idea pretty uptight n worried just chill and figure it out eventually

What Guys Said 1

• He seems to me "a perfect guy going through hard times" and you as selfish monster. I will purpose leaving her as HE is good guys, he deserves better.

What Girls Said 0