How can I stop being shy around guys I like?

I get tongue tied and sweat horribly...

Most Helpful Guy

• As a shy person also They are best thing I can suggest is to just relax and to not forcE it. Try not to worry to much or to over think your actions. No matter what you do or say they won't hold that one thing against you. They are just guys your liking then does not change them. They are still just people that want to have fun and enjoy your company. The more you force yourself the more anxious you will be. Just relax and do what what comes natural to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell yourself they're just guys... people. There's nothing to be scared of.

What Guys Said 1

• its nothing wrong or weird, your just shy, why dont you talk on text with that guy before hanging with him around so you can be comfrotable enough to hang with him in person

What Girls Said 1

• Don't make yourself feel bad about being shy. Not everyone can be outgoing and loud, and if everyone was, the world would just be really noisy and annoying.

It's okay if you're not ready to make the first move or be really aggressive. Sometimes you do need to push yourself, but that doesn't mean you need to put yourself down for being a little more quiet.

Wishing you the best of luck.