Am I Right To Be Jealous & Upset?

My Girlfriend Has A Boy Bestfriend And The Way I See Things Treats Him As A Prioirty More Than Me, She Don't Wait For Me After Class Instead Goes With Him, She Doesn't Tolerate Me Being Protective Over Her, She Talks About Giving Him A Cheek Kiss, She Slept On A School Coach On His Shoulder Which I Always Die For Her To Do But She Never Does & Even Chases Him & Is More Into His Life Than Me, I Love Her And We've Argued A Few Times About It But I Don't Want To Lose Her But Im Starting To Get Really Jealous

Most Helpful Girl

• She is definitely putting him before you. I don't think that's a best friend... He sounds more like a boyfriend. Be honest with her. Ask her if she wants to be with him since she spends so much time with him and shows him more affection. I have a male bff but I would never kiss him anywhere. That's too much. She sounds as if she's secretly into him. Don't let her dangle you around until she decides to dump you for him. Let her know what's up 💯 Tell her either chill out with him or date him and leave me alone. No one who's considered boyfriend/girlfriend should feel neglected by their girlfriend/boyfriend for a "best friend".

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it's time you break up and move on to someone else instead.

She may seem like she's not really doing anything with him right now, but who knows? Eventually you may get played and she really is doing things with him behind your back, and cheat on you. Do you really want to stick around with her and take those chances?

Maybe you can test and see how'd she react if you plan to dump her. If she's like meh, then that means more than likely she was only using you and that you weren't really her boyfriend to begin with, but someone she could just merely take advantage of. If she's serious and feeling sad about it, then maybe she's legit with her feelings for you if you were going to dump her something like this. Also, ask her why don't or how come she never bothered to invite the two of you to go hang out together, because I would get suspicious she has something to hide about she and her guy "best friend" do when they always together, but never bother for once to ask you to join them in a group to talk, eat, do something fun together, etc..

Other than that, I think you're in a competition here whether you want to or like it or not, so then you better figure out how to make yourself more attractive and desirable and interesting than that guy friend of hers ever will be, or she'd keep going to him first and prioritizes him more.

So how did it all turned out? You two split? Thins worked out in the end and things had improved or what? Or is it still about the same more or less?

Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 2

• Fam, that is a problem. Like a genuine problem. I'd address the problem to her once more. If she refuses to listen I'd consider leaving her. The way you describe her, it seems like she has more of a "thing" for this "best friend" more than you. That's a huge problem that needs to be addressed. If she doesn't take your feelings into account, dump her ass. A relationship is between two people, both of their feelings matter.

• I Could Not Read This Because Your Typing Annoyed The Shit Out Of Me

What Guys Said 4

• No respect, no love, nothing. Vanity I tell you. Jealousy is bad emotion that don't lead to peace nor happiness. Rather there for. Tell her if her wrong doing. If the problem insist have her friends and you check her ( meaning solve the issue.) if all fails separate and if you want to. Brake up with her. Her heart is not set on you not her mind. So letting her know is key.

• Her friend is more of a friend to her than you are. From what you shared that is what it sounds like. Not sure why she chooses to give her time to her friend over you as these things are hard to answer as all we see on these forums is one side of the coin.

• Yes You Are Right

• she's trying to have her cake and eat it too