Why dont girls like me?

I have lots of girl friends but the problem is that all of them consider me as a friend.
Every time a girl becomes close to me we become bestfriends why do they never like me in another sort of way i am kinda goodlooking not very but still.
They love going out with me so y this always happens.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't try to get girls to like you by being their friend. You will just end up with lots of friends.

If you fancy a girl, sure talk to her a little bit first, but don't wait too long to ask her out. We tend to know straight away if we want to date someone or not, and then if she's not interested, it's better for you to know sooner rather than later, so you can move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to ask these girls out on dates sooner!

You're "playing it safe" too much and putting yourself in the friendzone!

What Girls Said 1

• You should ask a girl out or tell her that you like her as more than a friend. if you don't she won't know, maybe she'll like you as well

What Guys Said 4

• For them to like you, you need to make it clear that you want to date them and not just be friends with them.

• You answered your own question bro

• No disrespect but you're probably not good looking. Girls are quite shallow, if you're good looking they'd like you.

• your personality doesn't keep the chicks. You could be boring. You need to lively up, make the girls enthusiastic