A mutual friend told her to?

A mutual friend told her to? So the other week this girl messaged me on Facebook. We started talking, I got her number and we are still talking. We met up for drinks about a week ago, as we left we hugged and she told me to text her when I got home. I went on vacation last week and now I'm back in town. We texted some what while I was away. I texted yesterday and asked her what made her message me on Facebook. She said that she was with Kirsten (a mutual friend) and I came up on her Facebook and she said she had never seen him before and wouldn't know who i was, Kirsten told her who I was and that she should message me. To me it would seem like she is interested in me? I was planing on hanging out with her again this week but not sure when yet. Thoughts

What Girls Said 1

• I think she is interested in you.

What Guys Said 2

• its not uncommon for friends to suggest to their friends people they might like to date or meet , especially if they were having trouble finding someone to date.

• Yeah. Sounds very interested. go fo it man