I think I might be weird sometimes, is that a turn off for men?

Apart from getting teased during my early school years, I've been called and considered ''the weird girl'' back then.

Weird things about me:
- Certain times laughing at inappropriate times if I remember something funny but I'm not crazy
- Have a bad sense of humor (laughing at things that aren't funny and vice-versa)
- Certain times focusing on one particular thing and too concentrated in having it done
- Elaborating a bit on certain topics I know very well (I realize this might get some people bored)
- Very few friends and sometimes an introvert
- Can't keep neverending conversations but try my best
- Move my hands when I'm explaining things (well my father noticed this, I had no idea till one day I caught myself doing it)

I used to be a bit more awkward during my early and HS years. For instance, when my crush one day wanted to get to know me better, I would literally get shy and not talk at all or read a book and get lost in my thoughts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I wouldn't consider any of those things turn-offs at all. They're all little quirks that are a part of who you are as a person, and most of them sound really cute and adorable to me.

• True that's me and I can't help it. I used to get judged at school (much more in grade and junior high than HS) a lot for being kind of awkward.

• Been there, gone through that. It'd only make me love you more...

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing too weird there.

• Weird in the sense of blue anon.. Jerking off to dragons is weird. Your weird is fine.

What Girls Said 6

• Are you hot? if so im sure guys will over look it once you be more confident about it. everyone is "weird" in some way

• Are you me?🤔... weird...

• Wow I'm not alone after all. I used to be more awkward as a kid and teen.

• Not at all! Lol. That inappropriate laughter is terrible and I suffer from it as well. lol. Prerty introvert, use my hands, and I have this terrible habit of jokingly punching people. I have to stop myself... a lot lol

• I'm 20 and I get called weird. I think you should hit embrace your weirdness. I'm an introvert like you and I think it's okay what people call weird about you sis probably different for them. i say just keep being yourself

• We're all a bit weird in our own way. Weird is good. Embrace it.

• These things seem normal to me lol

• Loads of people move their hands when they talk. The rest is normal really. Bad sense of humour is subjective, people find different things funny.

• Thanks. True. I hardly ever understand comedian shows. What many people (well in my surroundings) find funny, I don't. However, when none of them would laugh at something not funny, I find it funny.

• Yea my best friend and I are like that lol just lucky we found each other so we got someone to laugh with