Would it bother you if your girlfriend was slightly taller than you?

If you had to chose - girl slightly taller than you and really pretty face OR girl slightly shorter than you and less pretty on the face

how much does height honestly really matter to you?

1|0
4|21

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL I could not care less if she is taller or smaller than me. That's mainly a women thing.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt it would bother them.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• It wouldn't because if she was my girlfriend I would've chosen her, so I would've accepted whatever she is.

1|1
    0|0
  • i'd love and I do love when I have a taller girlfriend so no it wouldn't <3

2|0
    1|0
  • I'd prefer the one with a uni degree.

1|1
    0|0
  • If the alternative isn't that much shorter than me anyway, there is no sense in sacrificing a pretty face for a couple inches of height.

I personally wouldn't care that much, however, I'd be insecure as to whether it bothered HER or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Height is of no great concern to me

0|1
    0|0
  • No. And I like tall girls anyway, so it wouldn't bother me.

If I had to choose, I'd prefer the one who matches my personality.

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont mind the height. Hell if she is tall enough to naturally carry me in a princess carry that would probably just amuse her greatly and give me mischievous ideas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... not bothered at all... whats with all this height craziness? :v

0|1
    0|0
  • it would slightly bother me... not to the point where i´d break up with her of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I could find a woman as tall or taller than me (I'm 6'9") that would be great.

1|0
    0|0
  • She can be taller than me

0|2
    0|0
  • hell no... tall girls are hot.. i wanna meet a 6'3 girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer a pretty tall girl. Superior genetics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only girls care about height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go for the taller one. Provided that she had a pretty personality to go with her looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe just because it would bother her (girls always have a prob with this) but personally I would not care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im okay with that

0|1
    0|0
  • im kind of odd in that, while i prefer girls shorter than me, i want them to be taller than me when they have their heels on. weird, right? that's just what i like... so, the already tall girl would be too much for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Well that's a tricky one, I do feel a little funny if she is taller than me but if she is pretty and doesn't care then it might be ok

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Most guys would take the taller girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's a problem i'll never have. Being taller than any guy I date, not that I wouldn't date shorter guys. Well, I probably wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here being 5'10, carefully reading through the comments...

I don't think it matters too much to most guys.

0|0
    0|0