Would it bother you if your girlfriend was slightly taller than you?

If you had to chose - girl slightly taller than you and really pretty face OR girl slightly shorter than you and less pretty on the face

how much does height honestly really matter to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL I could not care less if she is taller or smaller than me. That's mainly a women thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt it would bother them.

What Guys Said 20

• It wouldn't because if she was my girlfriend I would've chosen her, so I would've accepted whatever she is.

• i'd love and I do love when I have a taller girlfriend so no it wouldn't <3

• I'd prefer the one with a uni degree.

• If the alternative isn't that much shorter than me anyway, there is no sense in sacrificing a pretty face for a couple inches of height.

I personally wouldn't care that much, however, I'd be insecure as to whether it bothered HER or not.

• Height is of no great concern to me

• No. And I like tall girls anyway, so it wouldn't bother me.

If I had to choose, I'd prefer the one who matches my personality.

• I dont mind the height. Hell if she is tall enough to naturally carry me in a princess carry that would probably just amuse her greatly and give me mischievous ideas.

• Nope... not bothered at all... whats with all this height craziness? :v

• it would slightly bother me... not to the point where i´d break up with her of course.

• If I could find a woman as tall or taller than me (I'm 6'9") that would be great.

• She can be taller than me

• hell no... tall girls are hot.. i wanna meet a 6'3 girl

• I'd prefer a pretty tall girl. Superior genetics.

• Only girls care about height.

• Taller

• I would go for the taller one. Provided that she had a pretty personality to go with her looks.

• Maybe just because it would bother her (girls always have a prob with this) but personally I would not care.

• Im okay with that

• im kind of odd in that, while i prefer girls shorter than me, i want them to be taller than me when they have their heels on. weird, right? that's just what i like... so, the already tall girl would be too much for me

• Well that's a tricky one, I do feel a little funny if she is taller than me but if she is pretty and doesn't care then it might be ok

What Girls Said 3

• Most guys would take the taller girl

• Here's a problem i'll never have. Being taller than any guy I date, not that I wouldn't date shorter guys. Well, I probably wouldn't.

• I'm here being 5'10, carefully reading through the comments...

I don't think it matters too much to most guys.