I've been witth my boyfriend 4 years and repeatedly he has called girls "beautiful" "pukka" commented like "fuck me😍" and he starts the convo?

Through there's 4 years he has called and commented on other girls like " beautiful " "๐Ÿ˜" " pukka" " fuck off๐Ÿ˜" and I haven't mentioned a think yet, also he started a job and he met a girl he started with and now he's tried looking for her all rough Instagram what should I do? I love him so much and have dedicated so much for him.

Someone help me please I'm only 19 and I really do want to spend the rest of my life with him but it comes to a paint where I can't take no more and I haven't confronted him on the most recent think give let it slide

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow ! Undedicate your self... that is a want to be player... The way he treats other women , is the way he will ultimately treat you. Sounds like you've invested a lot in your relationship , I feel for you ! Straight up a brazen disregard and disrespect towards you , and others too. We can't always hit jack pot , just try again ! 😋

Most Helpful Girl

• Noone can help you. You choose to stay with a jackass who doesn't respect you. There is nothing else to it. He's not going to change for you because he clearly doesn't love you back. You're 19. You have your whole life ahead of you to find someone who will love and respect you. You're stupid if you stay with him. That's my advice.

What Guys Said 3

• He sounds absolutely unbearable, like the sort of twat who bathes in cheap cologne before going out 'on the lash' with 'the lads'. Don't worry, there's dozens more like him staggering to the chip shop at this very moment, and they're all named 'Dave'.

• you're 19 you dont know what you want.

• He's not a keeper.. Talk to him about his odd behaviour

What Girls Said 5

• You poor thing :(. I know it hurts but just face it. He's probably cheated on you or if not he definitely acts like he will. It's disgusting behavior. Please don't touch him baby girl. Don't continue to hurt yourself by staying with him. You deserve better.

• You haven't said anything to him about it, hence why his still off doing what his doing. If you tell him
    and still see no change in his actions/behaviour.. your relationship is going downhill

• Bring it up to him as it sounds disrespectful

• Omg he's disgusting
    You deserve better

• Oh hell nooooo, drop his ass like a 2$ dollar crack hoe.